Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

There Was no good competitor to RMBP Till Now. Hop this will Crush RMBP. PCIE SSD + GTX 970 or 980 + i7 + UHD+ + Tin& Light Profile. !! This is RMBP Killer!

BUT PLEASE ADD an Option to Change The lighting (Keyboard back light, Track pad etc.) TO Blue, White, Orange etc. (Multiple color option to choose.) Otherwise it will be Deal Breaker for Designers and Professionals
    Last edited by vishnunuk; 02-07-2015 at 04:13 PM.

ROG Junior Member Array

Missing the new USB 3.1 (That's the only things missing...Get it right please)

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by vishnunuk View Post
    There Was no good competitor to RMBP Till Now. Hop this will Crush RMBP. PCIE SSD + GTX 970 or 980 + i7 + UHD+ + Tin& Light Profile. !! This is RMBP Killer!

BUT PLEASE ADD an Option to Change The lighting (Keyboard back light, Track pad etc.) TO Blue, White, Orange etc. (Multiple color option to choose.) Otherwise it will be Deal Breaker for Designers and Professionals
    This laptop will compete against the RMBP but i have some doubts about this laptop crash RMBP. Isn't going to have a gtx 980/970m. Most likely a gtx 960m that should be announced soon. Then you have the price tag it should be almost the same price of RMBP.
    About the colors isn't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by keestu View Post
    Missing the new USB 3.1 (That's the only things missing...Get it right please)
    This would be really nice but again i have my doubts.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hmm so will it have Intel Broadwell in it? I like the idea of the M.2 (?) PCI Express SSD instead of SATA. What is the model number of the Sunon fans? Amperage, voltage? They sure do have a lot of fins

ROG Member Array

This laptop is absolutely NOT menant to be an RMBP killer. It's a gaming laptop with gaming aesthetics and it's also thicker than an RMBP.

There already are plenty of alternatives to the RMBP such as the ASUS NX500, the Dell XPS 15 etc.

This isn't relevant... I can tell many people (including myself) don't care about being able to change the keyboard color especially since a different color would look horrible on a red laptop. I can understand you yourself would like that but you cannot say it would be a deal breaker for all designers and professionals.

ROG Member Array

I'd settle for a 965M if that would mean temperatures wouldn't get insane

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Metalogic View Post
    I'd settle for a 965M if that would mean temperatures wouldn't get insane
    It's going to be a 960M.

Helium Chilled Array _ PC Specs
    _ PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G46VW
    MotherboardRampage IV Gene
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-3930K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (CMD32GX3M4A2133C9)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Matrix GTX 780 Ti
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX III
    MonitorASUS VG248QE with GSync mod
    Storage #1Plextor PX-M2 SSD 120GB
    Storage #2G.Skill Phoenix Blade 480GB PCIe SSD
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Seidon 240M
    CaseCooler Master HAF-X
    Power SupplySeasonic X-750
    Keyboard Corsair K90
    Mouse ROG Gladius
    Headset ROG Orion
    OS Windows 8.1 Update 1
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC66U

Quote Originally Posted by Metalogic View Post
    Oh my, that's gorgeous!

Just hope it's done right - Decent screen, no serious cooling issues and a good GPU (not a 980m, but a 970m perhaps, or at least a 965m)

@Marshal - will this be available to buy in the United Kingdom on release?
    Should be available in UK. Not sure date though sorry.

Red only sorry.

New ROGer Array

Will it be available in Australia?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by esfomeado View Post
    It's going to be a 960M.
    If it is going to be 960m, which is very likely. Then it better have better or similiair uptime to the MacBook pro, which is close to 7 hours.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast