Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Helium Chilled Array _ PC Specs
    _ PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G46VW
    MotherboardRampage IV Gene
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-3930K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (CMD32GX3M4A2133C9)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Matrix GTX 780 Ti
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX III
    MonitorASUS VG248QE with GSync mod
    Storage #1Plextor PX-M2 SSD 120GB
    Storage #2G.Skill Phoenix Blade 480GB PCIe SSD
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Seidon 240M
    CaseCooler Master HAF-X
    Power SupplySeasonic X-750
    Keyboard Corsair K90
    Mouse ROG Gladius
    Headset ROG Orion
    OS Windows 8.1 Update 1
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC66U

New G501 (for those who were waiting for the GX500)

New ROGer Array

Thank you Marshall. When might specs be available? And when might they ship? 13 months since GX500 announcement! I'm sure you'd rather be reading us talk about how awesome these machines are instead of answering "when, where, how much" questions.
    Last edited by Travoli; 02-04-2015 at 02:22 AM.

Helium Chilled Array _ PC Specs
    _ PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G46VW
    MotherboardRampage IV Gene
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-3930K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (CMD32GX3M4A2133C9)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Matrix GTX 780 Ti
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX III
    MonitorASUS VG248QE with GSync mod
    Storage #1Plextor PX-M2 SSD 120GB
    Storage #2G.Skill Phoenix Blade 480GB PCIe SSD
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Seidon 240M
    CaseCooler Master HAF-X
    Power SupplySeasonic X-750
    Keyboard Corsair K90
    Mouse ROG Gladius
    Headset ROG Orion
    OS Windows 8.1 Update 1
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC66U

Quote Originally Posted by Travoli View Post
    Thank you Marshall. When might specs be available? And when might they ship? 13 months since GX500 announcement! I'm sure you'd rather be reading us talk about how awesome these machines are instead of answering "when, where, how much" questions.
    Specs release and media review date are tied to Nvidia NDA on upcoming 900 series GPU, which is currently ~March time. Shipping date should be around this time, although as usual some regions will follow others; US is usually first tier though Certainly in Q2 - we're testing tidying up an almost finished product internally now.

ROG Member Array

Question

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallR@ASUS View Post
    Specs release and media review date are tied to Nvidia NDA on upcoming 900 series GPU, which is currently ~March time. Shipping date should be around this time, although as usual some regions will follow others; US is usually first tier though Certainly in Q2 - we're testing tidying up an almost finished product internally now.
    Upcoming 900 series? I thought i had seen laptops all over the place with 970s and 980s already. Been waiting for this laptop a while now.

New ROGer Array

Soooooooo could you maybe just computer-whisper a price point? or could you confirm or deny secretly to any of my guesses: 1700, 1800, 2000? I'm just going to be gettin an asus super soon, but I'm trying to hold on for the G501 if it's not too expensive. It looks like a beast.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by CumBoat420 View Post
    Soooooooo could you maybe just computer-whisper a price point? or could you confirm or deny secretly to any of my guesses: 1700, 1800, 2000? I'm just going to be gettin an asus super soon, but I'm trying to hold on for the G501 if it's not too expensive. It looks like a beast.
    I suspect, if the price of the NX500 is anything to go buy, that it'll be around that price range in UK pounds sterling I.e. US dollar price more than this...

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by CumBoat420 View Post
    I'd say it will be around $2,400 upon release, if you compare it to its current competitors.

New ROGer Array

Is it going to be based on Intel's Broadwell ?!! Cant wait to see the full specs !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arulmani View Post
    Is it going to be based on Intel's Broadwell ?!! Cant wait to see the full specs !!!!!
    Yeah I'm wondering about this too. Broadwell is pretty much the new standard for laptops. Combine it with the 900-series from Nvidia, and we'll have the perfect balance between power and battery-life.
    i5 4670K || Hyper 212 Evo || Maximus VI Hero || Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 || Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB || CM V750S || Asus VG248QE 144 Hz || Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 1600 || NZXT H440 (Black/Red) || Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

ROG Enthusiast Array

My spec supposition:
    Intel® Core™ i7-4720HQ
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M

I really like option to buy with FHD instead of UHD and I'm looking forward to see if this is really true:
    "It’s now the coolest and quietest thin and light gaming notebook on the market!"

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast