cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Gladius click vibrations!?

D4O
Level 7
hey guys
I just bought the Gladius and love what it has to offer, I do however have one concern. When you left or right click you send a vibration into the rear of the mouse and subsequently into your palm. I've tried many mice with these switches and this doesn't happen so I am concerned maybe this is a defective unit? The separated buttons would lead you to believe this would not be the case. Perhaps a dampener needs to be added somewhere etc. please provide insight. Thanks in advanced
4 REPLIES 4

D4O
Level 7
Does anyone own this mouse? Does yours do this? Each left click (right click less noticeable) causes a very annoying vibration throughout the mouse.. ive never had a mouse that did this.. I hope there is some sort of fix, or that mine is defective.

crack_monkey
Level 7
Hi D40,

my Gladius will be delivered today, so when im back from work, ill test it and give u a feedback here.

EDIT:

Now im home and installed the Gladius. Everything is fine, the click point is great and there are no vibrations in the hole mouse when u click the buttons. So no problem with that.

crack_monkey wrote:
Hi D40,

my Gladius will be delivered today, so when im back from work, ill test it and give u a feedback here.

EDIT:

Now im home and installed the Gladius. Everything is fine, the click point is great and there are no vibrations in the hole mouse when u click the buttons. So no problem with that.

Thanks for the follow up, i already filed for replacement through amazon. It will arrive today and i hope this fixes my issue. Where did you order yours?

Amazon too.