Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array

8k has the OC 30% 970m...the 980m has 8500-8600 stock and 9500 with OC +135 and +1000

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by BigDRim View Post
    No arround 6700 at stock is ok.
    is there a problem with my gpu that it's not reaching at that score?

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

u have 6630 and it's 6700....read before posting the same question

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by kingkaann View Post
    with a unlocked vbios..heres my score..Attachment 46220
    Thanks for the reply buddy! Awesome performance! And I apologize for the people who polluted my thread and have no idea of what they are talking about. Yes, a 980m overclocked will beat a 970m overclocked DUH.... That is not the point though, people don't get the fact though that overclocking a 1500 laptop will give you the performance of a stock laptop that costs 2000+. Sorry for the people lol...

I've been OC'ing for a while, so I know how to safely do it and all in regards to temps and artifacting and whatnot. I never flashed a vbios before though... I would like to try it though. Any tips or procedures you could help me with so I can safely do it?

Thanks in advance!

ROG Enthusiast Array

I know things can get a bit steamy, but when it comes to harassment, that's where we draw the line. If those PMs are indeed so, you should contact a moderator.

After all, it's each one's decision what they do with their laptop. However, bare in mind that Clevo's are considered superior, so setup-wise, you do have an advantage, so what works for you might not actually get even close for others.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by rogdood View Post
    I know things can get a bit steamy, but when it comes to harassment, that's where we draw the line. If those PMs are indeed so, you should contact a moderator.

After all, it's each one's decision what they do with their laptop. However, bare in mind that Clevo's are considered superior, so setup-wise, you do have an advantage, so what works for you might not actually get even close for others.

I will definitely let the mods know of his disgusting pm's mate. forums need good attitude of people with good knowledge so we can all learn from each other. we are all still learning everyone knows something different from us that we might need. everyone has different ideas different opinions and that's what make forums great. not cursing and insulting like some trolls. so i totally agree with you. so far i've helped 2 people with their g751Jt and they both beat my graphics score with their 970m's one of them got stable 1474 core clock almost getting 14k score in 3dmark11 one of them is stable at 1450 core while i can only get 1400 core. just liek you said everyone's card performance is different and i can only show them how to overclock right and see what their system offer. that's all

ROG Enthusiast Array

Maybe is some off topic but i buy my my asus from signature , in my cpountry i pay for new from shop less then 1500 euro :P
    ASUS G751 JY / i7 4860 HQ / GTX 980 M / 16 GGB RAM / SSD 256 PLEXTOR M6S / HDD 1 TB HITACHI 7200
    Fire Strikehttp://www.3dmark.com/3dm/5569455
    3dmark11http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/9390509

Hello

I'm not sure what is going on here. If the people posting in this thread continue down this path with these type of posts in this or any other thread I will remove posting privileges for all involved until I get time to sort this out. And I'm quite busy so that may take awhile.

Helium Chilled Array _ PC Specs
    _ PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G46VW
    MotherboardRampage IV Gene
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-3930K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (CMD32GX3M4A2133C9)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Matrix GTX 780 Ti
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX III
    MonitorASUS VG248QE with GSync mod
    Storage #1Plextor PX-M2 SSD 120GB
    Storage #2G.Skill Phoenix Blade 480GB PCIe SSD
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Seidon 240M
    CaseCooler Master HAF-X
    Power SupplySeasonic X-750
    Keyboard Corsair K90
    Mouse ROG Gladius
    Headset ROG Orion
    OS Windows 8.1 Update 1
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC66U

Forward me those PMs.

If you find an offensive post please just report it in future, don't carry on like this. Thanks.

ROG Member Array

how to overclock my 970m? thanks..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast