cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACPI Errors RELATED TO ASUS Probe II Sense Driver possibly solved

digmeahole1
Level 10
I believe all these errors are caused by ASUS drivers where the inf and other important info related to letting the driver work is being installed in the temp folder, specifically in C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local\Temp. It occurs after you run disk cleanup or delete browsing history in ie or ccleaner or any other cleaning tool. It took me a while to figure this out but i am not a programer.

I just installed the ASUS Probe II Sense Driver again after clearing my error logs and ran ccleaner with the location excluded and no more errors. BUT this is not a fix as other cleaning programs including windows built in will still erase the crap in the temp file.

*****errors are back*************** who the heck knows. not me obviously!
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free" R.R.
11 REPLIES 11

digmeahole1
Level 10
Update.... used windows disk cleanup and it caused the acpi errors again! So now i know this is the issue.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free" R.R.

I put the MB disk in opened... DM right clicked on "other device" update drivers... pick the location on the CD... Drivers~ AMDA00 and clicked to install and error was gone... I hope that helps

TY. Don't use any utility to clean temp location or the issue will come right back.....

digmeahole1
Level 10
Asus I would really like a response here as I seemed to find the cause of the issue and all it requires is a release of updated drivers that do not store any files in the temp directory.

digmeahole1
Level 10
@HiVizMan tried to pm you but your inbox is full & system won't let me. Dont know if you remember me as digmeahole. we used to talk on here alot. When i registered my new mobo asus made me change my rog user name. Hope you see this.

digmeahole1
Level 10
Bump

Karlo666
Level 7
Seems i found fix.
My keyboard Logi G15 is crashing driver.

Tested on other systems and it happens too.

digmeahole1
Level 10
ran cleaner again but took shots so maybe someone at asus will look at it and fix it. it is an asus task that apparently is stored in C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local\Temp due to a programmers error.

Karlo666
Level 7