Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

But i followed the steps and it's the same Audio Wizard i had before. Control panel shows the correct version of the audio drivers. Restarted 2 times when prompted

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Rares95 View Post
    But i followed the steps and it's the same Audio Wizard i had before. Control panel shows the correct version of the audio drivers. Restarted 2 times when prompted
    It is supposed to look the same -_- . The difference is inside the drivers and in the Speaker's Configuration panel from Control>Panel. And the biggest difference is with the sound. You can't notice any changes ?

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Definitely sounds better IMO, just don't expect the world guys, be realistic they are tiny laptop speaker, okay?

L/R separation and highs are much better now, I think the midrange sound took a small hit though.

Also the ROG profiles now work nicely for the internal speakers, though am personally keeping it off as I don't care for the EQ tweaks over my speakers or headphones.

I believe that the UI should give you manual control of the sound levels to the font and sub, as well any LFE cut off so it could be tweaked to ones preferences vs just taking someone elses choice of balance, everyone has their own preferences after all <-- almost certainly why this MASSIVE issue exist to begin with....

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array toronto699 PC Specs
    toronto699 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752-VY-DH78K , G751-JYDH72X
    MotherboardRog Tytan G30AB
    Processori7-4770K
    Memory (part number)32GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus Gold20th GTX980Ti
    Sound CardDell X-Fi Audigy SoundBlaster
    Monitor3 Acer K272HL
    Storage #1118 GB/OS
    Storage #22.72 TB
    CPU CoolerIntegrated Liquid-Cooled CPU
    CaseG30AB
    Power SupplyAsus 700 Watt
    Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
    Mouse Razer Diamond Back
    Headset Sony Studio Professional , Razer Seiren Mic
    Mouse Pad Razer FireFly
    Headset/Speakers Logittech 5.1 Z-5500
    OS W 10
    Network RouterSagemon Fast 5250 Hub 2000

Are these drivers an Official Asus Fix , has Asus Officially Said its a fix or just newly posted drivers?

I have a G751-JY-DH72X my audio is fine , and I don't know why my model did not have the Sub issue, should I install these drives?
    Last edited by toronto699; 02-05-2015 at 08:34 PM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Well, seems beter now. Still an absolute joke that it took ASUS so long to fix.

New ROGer Array

I too have lost the audio wizard entirely. And the new ui that you guys are talking about, I had that for the longest while. The adjustments themselves just never worked.
    I did the download entirely correctly, but now I have no audio wizard.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Okay I take back part of my previous post, you can adjust Internal Sub and front levels in the speaker properties, whereas before this was broken on different levels. It just is not exposed in the Audio Manager UI. I found 100% Internal Sub and 35% front to be the best balance. There is clearly an LFE cutoff that does not appear open for adjustment.

This does affect the volume going out the headphone / line out jack though, on first impressions it also has the benefit of cleaning up / providing more define low end frequencies to external speakers I haven't done any critical A/B testing but the impression struck me immediately.
    Last edited by joshindaphils; 02-05-2015 at 09:25 PM.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Sound is Amazing. Thanks Realtek,MarshalL,ASUS - and now I can say that I have really gaming gun(cannon)
    I have downloaded 7432v driver and all is ok.
    Please someone send pictures for the best setting for multimedia and batlefield from maxx audio.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

finally we have control over the internal subwoofer...this fix is 90% perfection,there is still a diference in sound left-right(tested with off subwoofer),but is something small,the fix is good

New ROGer Array

I have the JT laptop but downloaded the new JY audio dive and it works. Sounds amazing. I'm not sure what to chose for the Audio Wizard. I like how Action sounds. But I afraid to push my speakers. Hopefully people will start to figure out the best presets and post them here.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast