cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCI data acquisition and signal processing controller problems

Karlo666
Level 7
I recently tought that my keyboard crashed this driver.
So i switched to old keyboard i have via PS2 port.

Everything worked fine and i tought problems are gone.

And nope its still there.

From time to time PCI data acquisition and signal processing controller driver crashes.
I tryed to reinstall Intel MEI but results are same.

System isnt crashing and its running fine.
In event viewer i have several ACPI errors like this one.

The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&2.

I dunno what to say.

I need help.
36 REPLIES 36

Nate152
Hello karlo666

Do you have any other devices connected other than your mouse and keyboard?

Yes i have old webcam from 2002

WebCam isnt supported by Windows 7 x64 i have found hacked driver to make it work.

Nate152
All right

I'm thinking that could be causing the problem.

Try uninstalling it and reinstalling with the latest driver.

Nate152

Nate152 wrote:
All right disconnect your webcam and see if you still get the error.

Again it happend.
Device manager again shows up PCI data acquisition and signal processing controller.
Even my webcam isnt connected and its fully uninstalled.

look in you error logs and post a screen shot of new errors right after you restart the pc.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free" R.R.

There is just "The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
cdrom" other then that nasty "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&2." wich shows only once on windows boot and it seems it load fine second time.

Also i looked when that popped in device manager in event viewer and i found nothing whit error or warning.

I now installed this AI thing to see if that helps.

That is your issue right there /WUDFRd/ expand that error and click on details and then xml view. take a screen shot using print screen on keyboard open paint and click past and post it here.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free" R.R.