cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qcode 60 in one bios, qc00 in the other

MrLomax
Level 7
About a month ago I had a problem with my rig:

No post in none of the BIOS 00qc and all supremefx zone off, I wasn’t doing any oc at that moment. I just installed win8.1 update to try it. Three hours after pc crashed.
Led panel showed CPU error led indicator in both BIOS I decided to contact to my vendor and rma both CPU and Motherboard.

After a MONTH, vendor told me it was indeed a CPU error. He sent me a new CPU and the same Rampage.
Once all was set up again, now I have qc60 stuck in one BIOS and qc 00 in the other one. Both no posts

¿what should I do?
5 REPLIES 5

Retired
Not applicable
I had this problem and I was running corsair vengeance 2666mhz I couldn't enable xmp...I disabled it and set the values manually and would post 99.. what ssd are you using? I also couldn't get out of the bios if I had intel rapid storage active

MrLomax
Level 7
the main thing is that i cant access the bios, neither with new drives, constantly feefing me 60qc and 00qc
changed two samsung evo 1tb ssd. i tried to reset all.

Chino
Level 15
Which BIOS are you getting the 00 QCODE on? BIOS 1 OR BIOS 2? Also which version BIOS are you running on each?

MrLomax
Level 7
1 used rog connect button to flash both BIOS (i tried3 Bios versions. The bios 2 is the one in 00

Chino
Level 15