cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with Asus Probe II Sense Driver

digmeahole1
Level 10
Hi, I am looking for advise from Nodens Super Moderator - Coderat or anyone that can answer. I got tired of the issue with the WUDFRd error in windows 7 x64 so i tried windows 8.1 which unfortunately after a windows disk clean up produced the same error

"The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&2.".

Do you know how i can fix this? This appears to be the Asus Probe II Sense Driver and i am stuck. Again this only happens after a disk cleanup. pics are below...

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free" R.R.
4 REPLIES 4

volts240
Level 7
I need help, I have this annoying error also, in Win8.1 and now in Win7x64
Devils Canyon Intel i7-4970K ~ Asus Maximus Ranger VII ~ 16 GB HyperX Beast ~ Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 - 2280 SSD ~ CPU Cooler Corsair H105 73.0 CFM Liquid ~ PSU: Thermaltake Smart M 850W 80+ Windows Home Premium x64

Nodens
Level 16
Just do not worry about it. I know it can be annoying to see it but there's nothing you can do about it. Only Microsoft can fix that.
During cleanup, apparently, windows restarts the "Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework" (wudfsvc) service so you register that error in event viewer. Like I said on the other thread it's a harmless error unless the device stops working (in this case Probe's driver) in which case there would be something wrong with the driver. The error is logged in order to be able to identify issues with user mode drivers but the way theframework service works currently will cause these false positive entries in the event log.

Botomline: If the device works, just ignore the error. If it doesn't, contact manufacturer of said device/driver. There's nothing you can do to fix it yourself in either case.
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Thank you for the response. All that effort for nothing. At least when new peolpe get this error they will not got nuts like i did and try everything under the sun. TY again for your time and settling this moron of an error! 😄

Nodens wrote:
Just do not worry about it. I know it can be annoying to see it but there's nothing you can do about it. Only Microsoft can fix that.
During cleanup, apparently, windows restarts the "Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework" (wudfsvc) service so you register that error in event viewer. Like I said on the other thread it's a harmless error unless the device stops working (in this case Probe's driver) in which case there would be something wrong with the driver. The error is logged in order to be able to identify issues with user mode drivers but the way theframework service works currently will cause these false positive entries in the event log.

Botomline: If the device works, just ignore the error. If it doesn't, contact manufacturer of said device/driver. There's nothing you can do to fix it yourself in either case.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free" R.R.

digmeahole1 wrote:
Thank you for the response. All that effort for nothing. At least when new peolpe get this error they will not got nuts like i did and try everything under the sun. TY again for your time and settling this moron of an error! 😄

Thanks Digmeahole1 - i have spent around 15mins looking into this on my brand new fresh build! At first I was like hey look at that, dont run CCleaner but now between you and Nodens - we atleast have a solid answer.

Good work! I appreciate it!