cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS G20 Motherboard Photo Please

Bodycount69
Level 9
I'm having trouble trying to remove my GPU can some one take a photo of the Motherboard under the GPU pacifically the area where the power supply is thank would be a big help to me.
Asus ROG PG348Q Black 34" 3440 x 1440, 100Hz Curved IPS G-Sync 21:9 WQHD Gaming Monitor
2x ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition in SLI
13 REPLIES 13

icwhatudidthere
Level 9
Google is your friend:

http://m.prohardver.hu/teszt/asus_rog_g20_mini_gamer_pc/egyedi_belso.html

Also I think that means it won't fit the mini ITX case from your other post.

Was thinking of moving everything over to the Motherboard:
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA5TY23Z5687
But I don't see WiFi 😞 I need WiFi
Asus ROG PG348Q Black 34" 3440 x 1440, 100Hz Curved IPS G-Sync 21:9 WQHD Gaming Monitor

Bodycount69
Level 9
What I'm looking for is to see if I can plug a full size power supply into it.

welemski
Level 7
Can you guys confirm if I am blind or what?

Are those actually a laptop RAM module?

welemski wrote:
Can you guys confirm if I am blind or what?

Are those actually a laptop RAM module?

Yes, it has 2 SO-DIMM slots - hence unfortunately the current 16GB RAM max.

X-ROG
Level 15
> It doesn't have an ATX connector, you can't plug in a PSU sorry. It's a totally custom motherboard design.
> Those are notebook SO-DIMM DDR3 modules, yes.
> WiFi is the mini-PCIe card.

Not sure why you'd buy one just to take everything out versus buying separately?

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
> It doesn't have an ATX connector, you can't plug in a PSU sorry. It's a totally custom motherboard design.
> Those are notebook SO-DIMM DDR3 modules, yes.
> WiFi is the mini-PCIe card.

Not sure why you'd buy one just to take everything out versus buying separately?

I got mine very cheap open box sale I want to upgrade the ram and video when I took the cover off you have to take everything out to do it anyways. MarshallR any chance we can get a video of how to take apart a G20AJ ?

Bodycount69 wrote:
I got mine very cheap open box sale I want to upgrade the ram and video when I took the cover off you have to take everything out to do it anyways. MarshallR any chance we can get a video of how to take apart a G20AJ ?

Now I have a G20AJ I will do one in early March. I'll ask for the service manual first then I'll have the 'official way' 😉

For your daughter I would recommend a GR8 tbh. It's a fraction of the size and weight.

RedWolfTech wrote:
Yes, it has 2 SO-DIMM slots - hence unfortunately the current 16GB RAM max.

It's first and foremost a gaming PC, not workstation replacement tbh.

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Now I have a G20AJ I will do one in early March. I'll ask for the service manual first then I'll have the 'official way' 😉

For your daughter I would recommend a GR8 tbh. It's a fraction of the size and weight.

It's first and foremost a gaming PC, not workstation replacement tbh.

MarshallR thanks a video would make a lot of people happy 🙂