cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Solved)Problem with Razer Mamba 3G Mouse driver on ROG G751JM

Osyris13
Level 7
Hi everyone, i buy a laptop ROG 751JM, and everything is ok, but i have a problem with my Mouse Razer Mamba 3G, i do everything i can imagine to try resolve the problem but any fix it.

The problem is when i try use my mouse on wireless mode windows say me this msn

Things i try to fix this.

1. unistall all drivers usb and razer, reinstall (No work)
2. update bios, (No work)
3. call Asus, and install drivers they give me (No work)
4. Use many problems to scan drivers (No work)
5. Patch again the firmware of mamba and dock (No work)
6. connect mamba to my old pc (xp) on wireless mode Work =/
7. connect mamba on wireless mode in another laptop with win (8.1) Work.----- So wtf its happen here?
8. connect mamba to my ps3 (WORK)

I hope u gamers help me because this is a ....
15 REPLIES 15

toronto699
Level 13
http://www.razersupport.com/contact-us/?option=store
did u contact razer?
did u happen to install a Windows update recently for Razer products ? that update from windows update for Razer was in the past 2 weeks , but its dated from nov 2013 , check installed Windows Updates if u are unsure. that windows update gave me problems with my Razer BlackWidow keyboard

Osyris13
Level 7
I update win and nothing happen =(, and yes i contact razer but this not resolve the problema u. u.
I forget say something important, usually when pc is restarting and i conect mouse no Wireless mode u can see the light put on. i have another products of razer and all work, but the dock of Wireless dont respond when pc is restarting. i think is something werid with bios or configurations. Please i want more suggestions 😃

note: sorry if my english bad.

toronto699
Level 13
https://insider.razerzone.com/index.php?forums/ razer forums may help also , your English is fine

BVr77
Level 7
there's one thing i don't understand, on your screenshot it seems you have installed two différents USB drivers (Intel USB 2.0 & Microsoft USB 3.0).

if i'm right G751 only have USB 3.0,and there's no Intel USB 3.0 driver for Windows 8.x cause it's Microsoft native.
so uninstall the Intel USB driver.

How can you have Intel USB 2.0 driver installed ?

BVr77 wrote:
there's one thing i don't understand, on your screenshot it seems you have installed two différents USB drivers (Intel USB 2.0 & Microsoft USB 3.0).

if i'm right G751 only have USB 3.0,and there's no Intel USB 3.0 driver for Windows 8.x cause it's Microsoft native.
so uninstall the Intel USB driver.

How can you have Intel USB 2.0 driver installed ?

im not install, dunno, u can show me what drivers i need remove 😃 thanks

Osyris13
Level 7
please help

BVr77
Level 7
So i still don't know why you force the installation of intel USB 2.0 driver in Windows 8.1, and how you did that.

Right-click on the 2 " Intel 8 series/c220..." ans select uninstall .
Hope it will take your system right back.

i've got razer Ouroboros mouse, plug it into an usb port and Windows detect it and automaticly suggest to download Razer Synapse.
i've connected the mouse on the 4th usb connectors and no problems.

BVr77 wrote:
So i still don't know why you force the installation of intel USB 2.0 driver in Windows 8.1, and how you did that.

Right-click on the 2 " Intel 8 series/c220..." ans select uninstall .
Hope it will take your system right back.

i've got razer Ouroboros mouse, plug it into an usb port and Windows detect it and automaticly suggest to download Razer Synapse.
i've connected the mouse on the 4th usb connectors and no problems.

having the same problem on my G551 and if i unistall the Intel 8 series/c220... it reinstalls it self right back whats up whit that?
Cant get my Logitech G5 mouse and G15 keybord to work

Osyris13
Level 7
Yes. I have the same problema, please some one make tutorial =/ ( I dont understand why have that driver install because i dont install nothing)