cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I clean my g751jy laptop Dust ets..

Boaz_Beatz
Level 7
Like the title says
15 REPLIES 15

DeltaActual
Level 12
With compressed air.
G614JV

Boaz_Beatz
Level 7
well you cant even open it

JerJer123
Level 7
Yeah, I would really love how to know the best way to do this.

Prostar_Compute
Level 9
An air compressor taken to the vents is the easiest way. Otherwise you'll have to disassemble the laptop to get to the fans and heatsinks. Even then, the heatsinks would need a blow out, while you can wipe down the fans if need be.

Avoid the cans of air, if you can. They'll work, but they're liable to build up moisture and are not as effective as even a low power compressor.

We customize Asus, MSI, and Clevo laptops!

Prostar Computer wrote:
An air compressor taken to the vents is the easiest way. Otherwise you'll have to disassemble the laptop to get to the fans and heatsinks. Even then, the heatsinks would need a blow out, while you can wipe down the fans if need be.

Avoid the cans of air, if you can. They'll work, but they're liable to build up moisture and are not as effective as even a low power compressor.

do you think that i could use my vacum cleaner it has an option to blow out

Boaz_Beatz
Level 7
? Would love an answer from you great people

Boaz Beatz wrote:
? Would love an answer from you great people

A vacuum cleaner does not move enough air to be effective.

Boaz_Beatz
Level 7
It blow out and really hard i can put screws on the desk and stand abit away and blow and they will all fall off anyway should i stop the fans in some way? Heard they break if you blow air at them they break cus the fans will spin up fast

Boaz Beatz wrote:
It blow out and really hard i can put screws on the desk and stand abit away and blow and they will all fall off anyway should i stop the fans in some way? Heard they break if you blow air at them they break cus the fans will spin up fast

I've used my paintball tank (HPA) to clean systems out, that is 800PSI vs the 100-180PSI an air compressor puts out (don't know what the canned air is but it is lower pressure till) While the fans do reach truly impressive speeds, I've never had an issue...