cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!!! OVERCLOCK is back !!!! (nvidia confirmed)

d0r1n
Level 7
like u know after the last driver we had a bum with the no overclocking problem,but now we have the answer from nvidia
https://www.change.org/p/nvidia-re-enable-overclocking-on-geforce-equipped-notebooks/u/9736256?tk=dC...

PeterS@NVIDIA
"As you know, we are constantly tuning and optimizing the performance of your GeForce PC.

We obsess over every possible optimization so that you can enjoy a perfectly stable machine that balances game, thermal, power, and acoustic performance.

Still, many of you enjoy pushing the system even further with overclocking.

Our recent driver update disabled overclocking on some GTX notebooks. We heard from many of you that you would like this feature enabled again. So, we will again be enabling overclocking in our upcoming driver release next month for those affected notebooks.

If you are eager to regain this capability right away, you can also revert back to 344.75."
25 REPLIES 25

kingkaann
Level 8
d0r1n wrote:
like u know after the last driver we had a bum with the no overclocking problem,but now we have the answer from nvidia
https://www.change.org/p/nvidia-re-enable-overclocking-on-geforce-equipped-notebooks/u/9736256?tk=dC...

PeterS@NVIDIA[/QUOTE

it's not like you know how to overclock anyway. i don't know why you
re excited. with %5 overclock you
re gonna get. LOL. don't you have better things to do like spam message to people and curse them out ? LOL

d0r1n
Level 7
u are not worth to speak with,u are just a kid who obsesses with a laptop and finally,thinks,that he descovered overclocking.
get over yourself,stop spaming,stop repeating yourself and learn a little grammar before u speak so people actualy understand the meaningless things u say.

For your curiosity i know how to overclock but i dont need it now,maybe after 2 years when the gtx 980m will be getting slower and i didn't want that nvidia take it from me,but to keep the overclock from the first month is a stupid idea,in time u will see why if u keep it like this permanent
You have a lot to learn but u dont want to and thats your problem.

p.s: with the pm's swearing and the personal atack that u did now again u are reported to the admins

you're so pathetic. stay in your ****ty country romania and shut it.

Edit: Please use the next week to think about the proper way of conversing and interacting with others.

james_asus
Level 7
This is good news,it seems that nvidia is listening the customers wishes

HulkSmash
Level 8
Awesome news! NVIDIA got their customer back.

As for people saying overcloking laptops is worthless or that it can't be done to significant amounts...stop talking out the @$$ :P. I have a $1500 JT with a 970m, that can perform as well as a $2000+ JY due to overcloking.

d0r1n
Level 7
wow,thats so rude and mean and u still can't figure out why people don't like when u have that kind of thinking.
after the last phrase u are just over the human common sense and i will ignore u in the future,its not worth it.

hulksmash u are right,but what i said then was that the 970m can reach almost as stock 980m,but 980m can also get overcloked in the same amount.
lets get it behind us and see what is the real importance

have a nice day

toronto699
Level 13
dOr1n don't be upset the so called king will be banned soon enough

HulkSmash
Level 8
D0r1n, sorry I didn't mean that at you. I meant that at king, because of the 5% thing he said, 5% is not a limit. And yes, of course, you can always overclock a 980m...

d0r1n
Level 7
i am upset because that was a very rude thing to say,i admit that i was too a little impulsive but i have a common sense,like a said lets get over with.

ontopic: are u using the last driver or the 344.75 like me?