Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Installing drivers, issues with permissions (G751JT)

So I did a clean install of windows 8.1 and downloaded from the website chipset drives and so on and all were ok till i got to elan touchpad drives and nvidia vga one,i rebooted after instslling and after esch reboot i got a windows asking me if i wanna run the touchpad exe and nvidia and i rebooted 3 times and same messages and when i click nvidia experience i get an error medsage saing it cannot work :/
    Any ideas to why this is happening? on my test install with the dvd from the box drives i had not one window asking me if i wanna run a program after rebooting

Please any advice is appreciated i wanna use this laptop alresdy

Banned Array

The download was probably corrupt.

Please download it using Firefox or Chrome and try again, don't download it through IE

Reinstalled windows and tri3d again and nvidia does the same then "geforce experience encountered an error and must close "

Quote Originally Posted by pokerface View Post
    The download was probably corrupt.

Please download it using Firefox or Chrome and try again, don't download it through IE
    oh o.o ? That can happen just by downloading with ie? Indeed each time i used just ie xD
    so that's the issue? Surprised the others were ok but each time nvidia and touchpad does this :/
    i'l uninstall them and download again with chrome

Thanks for the reply!

*Update* Did so as you said but still the same issues
    Last edited by RMXM; 02-20-2015 at 05:32 PM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

I had the same problem. I updated Windows (the recommended updates too) and then GFE worked.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDRim View Post
    I had the same problem. I updated Windows (the recommended updates too) and then GFE worked.
    i dont get it i had first time all updates done from windows including recommended but that still happened

Banned Array

it's an easy fix, check your PM

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

And optional ones? If not, uninstall GFE, update everything then install GFE (from nvidia website).

Quote Originally Posted by BigDRim View Post
    And optional ones? If not, uninstall GFE, update everything then install GFE (from nvidia website).
    Tried reinstalling it wns its not just GFE elantech or hows it called for touchpad does the same each reboot i get asked if i want it to run :/

ROG Enthusiast Array

When I installed the touchpad driver after a fresh install, then restarted it had a popup asking if I wanted to run it. You check the box saying don't show this box again and then click yes you want to run it. Then no more box will pop up when you restart/reboot the computer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast