cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best g750 win 8.1 audio driver?

rogeirik1989
Level 7
hey could sombody tell me the best audio driver to asus g750 to win 8.1 and if you have a link

tnx for the help:)
7 REPLIES 7

hmscott
Level 12
rogeirik1989 wrote:
hey could sombody tell me the best audio driver to asus g750 to win 8.1 and if you have a link
tnx for the help:)

rogeirik1989, the latest one available from Asus central support for Notebook Audio is always good on the G750. I am using v6.0.1.7432 on my G750JH:

Notebook Audio drivers - Realtek 7432- current confirmed to work on G750JH
http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=Audio&os=30

are all the sound controls there like dialog and maxbase?

rogeirik1989 wrote:
are all the sound controls there like dialog and maxbase?

rogeirik1989, no, dialog was dropped from the interface quite a while ago...

hmscott wrote:
rogeirik1989, no, dialog was dropped from the interface quite a while ago...

I just installed the same version as yours, but after restarting I realized the maxxaudio program is gone. Am I doing something wrong?

Caastiel wrote:
I just installed the same version as yours, but after restarting I realized the maxxaudio program is gone. Am I doing something wrong?

Caastiel, did you uninstall the previous driver and reboot before installing the new driver?

Which version did you install, and which version was installed previously?

Are you on Windows 8 or 8.1, did you make sure to download the driver from the right OS section of the support area? It defaults to Windows 7, you need to click the drop down and select the right OS before downloading.

The latest version isn't always at the top, look for the version number you want in the list - .7432 is down the list a bit.

Where are you looking for MaxxAudio?

C:\Program Files\Waves\MaxxAudio\

hmscott wrote:
Caastiel, did you uninstall the previous driver and reboot before installing the new driver?

Which version did you install, and which version was installed previously?

Are you on Windows 8 or 8.1, did you make sure to download the driver from the right OS section of the support area? It defaults to Windows 7, you need to click the drop down and select the right OS before downloading.

The latest version isn't always at the top, look for the version number you want in the list - .7432 is down the list a bit.

Where are you looking for MaxxAudio?

C:\Program Files\Waves\MaxxAudio\

Thanks, I fixed it ! I guess audiowizard wasn't installed for me because I did not reboot before installing the new driver last time. I just tried it again following your steps and it's back again 🙂

FIREWORKKS
Level 7
Well, the version that is working for me is 7335. The only one where MaxxAudio will be installed, but than the realtek icons are broken (had to make my own) and the on-boot startup broke.