cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can Win A Maximus VII Impact & In Win D Frame Mini

X-mass
Level 7
I love the new offer - the chance to win by answering a few questions for InWin, something I would LOVE to do! For example I am hoping to import a couple of their BK series case to mod into a more modern mATX case, Giving feedback about maximus vii impact would be good too. The fact that I might win something is actually the least of my thoughts - the chances are miniscule anyway.

PITY that nowhere in the article did it say I required to screw up facebook settings, then spends hours getting them set back up and in the process hand all my personal informationto any third party who wants them

[edit] And guess what - despite explicitily choosing not to accept my life getting screwed up: "We detected a login into your account from a new device named "Tabfoundry" on Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 3:45pm. This device has been added to your account"
so now i have to work how i get the device removed from my account

[sarcasm=on] Thanks ASUS - I love having my life screwed around with - it makes me feel so warm and friendly to you - makes me what to buy more your kit - NOT [/sarcasm]

Now if you had said that I wouldn't have bothered reading on - hows about adding it now so others don't get conned. Or you could use a platform that asked the question and logged the IP address to stop people messing with statistics

I HATE BAIT & SWITCH - and my opinion of Asus has fallen as a result

MarshallR Edit: I put in the wrong link. Correct one is here: http://tab.fo/Impact-D-Frame-Mini-Giveaway
4 REPLIES 4

Atathios
Level 7
Same thing happened to me... the stupid link made me add Tabfoundry to Facebook and now I'm also using Facebook Pages because of it. I hate Facebook in the first place, blech...

WHO_FARTED_
Level 10
All you have to do is answer a few questions...funny, didn't see one question. :confused:

X-ROG
Level 15
Very, very sorry about this and thank you for bringing it to my attention. I will contact Tabfoundry right now and ask WTF is going on. Needless to say this is the first time it's happened in 5 months of using their service, and we will immediately cancel this competition if anything dodgy is going on.

EDIT: As a precaution I have removed the competition for now. We will await Tabfoundry's response and I may change to just run it on the forums instead - no Facebook.

X-ROG
Level 15
I f'd up and put the wrong links on the ROG website - you were sent to our administration page, which would redirect to their fanpage instead. The correct link is here: http://tab.fo/Impact-D-Frame-Mini-Giveaway

Very sorry! Business back to normal.