New ROGer Array

Reseller Impersonating to be ROG authorized dealer in lebanon

Hi fellow members,

A guy called Tarek Khalidi is impersonating to be ROG authorized reseller in lebanon and selling faulty equipment
    https://www.facebook.com/ROG.Lebanon

I bought a Ramage IV extreme which then i discovered to be used and he refused to return it although he cheated and sold me the motherboard as Brand New.

I urge ROG community and Asus to take action against this guy b/c he is ruining your reputation in lebanon.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array adamsyes's Avatar

Well, I don't know much about the ROG sellers people, but I am pretty sure purchasing an item within the typical day limits (7 ? 30 days?) in Lebanon, you should be able to return for a full refund or exchange. sadly I don't know how much of help the rog forum can be in this situation.

Do you have any proof it was used ? anything that can prove or be used in your advantage clues can help .

Helium Chilled Array _ PC Specs
    _ PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G46VW
    MotherboardRampage IV Gene
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-3930K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (CMD32GX3M4A2133C9)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Matrix GTX 780 Ti
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX III
    MonitorASUS VG248QE with GSync mod
    Storage #1Plextor PX-M2 SSD 120GB
    Storage #2G.Skill Phoenix Blade 480GB PCIe SSD
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Seidon 240M
    CaseCooler Master HAF-X
    Power SupplySeasonic X-750
    Keyboard Corsair K90
    Mouse ROG Gladius
    Headset ROG Orion
    OS Windows 8.1 Update 1
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC66U

I've asked whether he formally represents us in Lebanon or what his connection is to ASUS before we get the page removed. He's not told our social media team that's for sure.

New ROGer Array

Dear All,

I am Tarek el Khaledi the Creator and the Admin of 'ROG Store' the page you're talking about and I never said, I'm the official ASUS Dealer in Lebanon I made it clear to all my clients I'm an 'Online Retailer'. As for the 'Used Item' Part Frankly, I asked you many times before your purchase do you know how to assemble an X79 Rig you said twice this is my first build and I don't know but I'll check youtube... Well mr you've damaged the socket and now you are complaining and throwing all your crap on me. Anyway, I've been using, selling and recommending ASUS Products before you know ASUS as a N:1 Brand. I'm an IT Professional in this Field since 1999!!! Take a note I never fool down my clients nor robbing them. Next time let the Pros do the thing while you sit back and watch.
    I have a Strong Reputation not only within the MEA Region but across different countries and regions and I have lots of contacts from ASUS and other Brands within the Channel Market they all know my Skills, Hardwork and most importantly my Passion and Love for ASUS Products. No offense I'm already promoting and marketing ASUS Products without a Sponsorship nor Partnership that means, I'm increasing the Sales of ASUS Products in General and I don't think that's a bad thing to do.
    Last edited by Tarek el Khaledi; 03-18-2015 at 09:11 PM.

New ROGer Array

I forgot that I told you, even tho you've damaged the socket I'll RMA it for you but you refused to wait that means I did my part extremely well and not to mention the Epic Price you've bought it for.
    On a Side Note, I don't sell used Hardware Items, Only Brand New with Warranty.

Edit: If and only if I'm an intruder to this business how come you're the only client who had some issues??? It's obvious who's right and who's wrong.
    Last edited by Tarek el Khaledi; 03-18-2015 at 05:45 PM.