cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G750JX boot issues and wifi issues

tmathews1988
Level 7
ive had my g750 for a year now come with windows 8.1 but i had so many problems i went to windows 7 until recently i started to have driver issues with my usb kept having to reinstall the drivers every time i plugged in a flash drive so i went back to windows 8.1 which solved that.

first issue
when i reboot it hangs at restarting? i can let it sit for hours and never reboots...

second issue
if i disable my wifi adapter in windows and then enable it most of the time it never enables i have to reboot???

thus being a issue im constantly disabling my adapter for other software purposes then have to reboot and it hangs there so i have to hard reboot 😞 this is a time consuming issue especially when im in a customers plant trying to debug or upgrade machines having to disable my wifi adapter because of a glitch in my PLC software and asus just wants me to send it in..... well i cant do that ROFL any suggestions...

Thanks for your time...
1 REPLY 1

tmathews1988
Level 7
this morning i was surfing allong and got booted of the hotels wifi network and my wifi adapter said it was offline had to reboot to get it to come back up... ugg