View Poll Results: Are you using NBFC?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I use the profile with only CPU Control.

10 30.30%
  • Yes, I use the profile with CPU+GPU Control.

13 39.39%
  • No, I consider it useless.

10 30.30%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by warryabel View Post
    all cool...?
    More than cool. But I think it's mostly from the weather ). I'm actually testing a Silent Plan right now which keeps my CPU fan turned off until 55C. The CPU fan kinda makes an annoying noise at idle, when it is quiet in the room. I think it's because of the smaller diameter because the GPU fan doesn't hear that much at idle speed. So now, my GPU fan is sustaining all the air flow in office/multimedia tasks. Buuuut, in order to make this profile work I'm using a custom windows Power Plan, with turbo boost turned off so that no temperature spikes will occur while using the laptop in light tasks like writing , browsing, listening to music or watching movies. I can't actually see any performance drop since the 2500Mhz frequency is more than enough for light tasks.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

no one test the xml file?

ROG Member Array

Thanx fo the support!
    I'm gonna test the profiles and come back to you guys on PM asap to give feedback.

hey martin look at this side it may help you! take care you got the right version of hwinfo.https://www.techinferno.com/index.ph...notebooks-r50/

ROG Member Array

Hi Warryabel,
    gonna try to change the custom auto for the gpu these days and come back with the results...

frag mal nitrox ob er weiß welche register cpu und gpu beim 750 haben und guck in nbfc ob die passen!

Quote Originally Posted by NitroX View Post
    More than cool. But I think it's mostly from the weather ). I'm actually testing a Silent Plan right now which keeps my CPU fan turned off until 55C. The CPU fan kinda makes an annoying noise at idle, when it is quiet in the room. I think it's because of the smaller diameter because the GPU fan doesn't hear that much at idle speed. So now, my GPU fan is sustaining all the air flow in office/multimedia tasks. Buuuut, in order to make this profile work I'm using a custom windows Power Plan, with turbo boost turned off so that no temperature spikes will occur while using the laptop in light tasks like writing , browsing, listening to music or watching movies. I can't actually see any performance drop since the 2500Mhz frequency is more than enough for light tasks.
    time by time ive an issue that that one or both fans,i dont know,kicks in with 100% ,then i go to cpl klick off,klick on and all stabilizing by it self...?

ROG Junior Member Array

Works well for me, managed to get quieter operation by setting the fans to kick in at higher temps

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10