Storage #1raptor 300 Go
    Storage #2Raptor 150 Go
    CPU Coolerthermalright Archon SB-E
    CaseCM storm trooper
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 860i
    Keyboard Cyborg V.5
    Mouse R.A.T. 5
    OS Win 7 X64 family

Asus GPU tweak 2.7 and above stop respond when set fan speed to manual with strix 980

Hey guys ,

I am a owner of a GTX Strix 980 since the last week , i got a 670 2Gb just before ( Asus DCU II ) .

As i don't like too much the "0 dB " fan feature , i had always set my fan speed to manual with GPU tweak .

But with the Strix 980 , it seems like all GPU tweak version from 2.7 and above , stop responding when i set my fan to manual .

i'm working with the version 2.6.9 for now , i can set my fan manually without any issues .

What's wrong with the 2.7 version ? Is it related to the GPU bios ? Or nvidia driver ( 344.75 ) ?

Thank you !

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by nonanche92000 View Post
    Hey guys ,

I am a owner of a GTX Strix 980 since the last week , i got a 670 2Gb just before ( Asus DCU II ) .

As i don't like too much the "0 dB " fan feature , i had always set my fan speed to manual with GPU tweak .

But with the Strix 980 , it seems like all GPU tweak version from 2.7 and above , stop responding when i set my fan to manual .

i'm working with the version 2.6.9 for now , i can set my fan manually without any issues .

What's wrong with the 2.7 version ? Is it related to the GPU bios ? Or nvidia driver ( 344.75 ) ?

Thank you !
    same problem with my 970, using 2.8