cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Maximus vii Ranger motherboard light not working please help

TechGuy
Level 7
hello guys ,

i have bought the motherboard 1 month ago the light on the logo of rog is not working the supreme fx logo is ligting upp and the lines also but the logo not please guys help me out.
on the bios evereting is enabled the onboard led is not working47366
9 REPLIES 9

Rossbunt35
Level 7
That's because its not supposed to light up

yes its supposed to light up on the first day i got the motherboard it whas lighting upp i was going to bios and have turned all lights off than i thurned everting onn again but it whas not lighting upp plzz guys who have some more exprerience help me out47370

maximus vii ranger

you have to models vii ranger and vii hero but are the same in light boat

JemTheWire
Level 7
I have a Maximus VII RANGER and that particular ROG logo has never lit up. Didn't even know it was supposed to.

I'm in the same boat here. I just bought a Maximus VII Ranger and I didn't even know that logo was supposed to light up. Maybe some of the newer BIOS updates disabled it? Anyways, I can live without it I guess.

Rossbunt35
Level 7
You'll notice that the hero has a small white connector beneath the heatsink, as far as I know that connector is to power the led used to light up the heatsink. That connector is absent or the ranger therefore it doesn't light up.

TechGuy
Level 7
tnxx guys for helping i have a ranger and i dont have the conector but on the fist day when i got the motherbouard the led was working then i whas goinng to bios and have turned it off i came back to turn itt on but now its not working i think i have to update the bios the wil solve the problem im gonne try the tumorow guys sorry for my bad english i live in holland

JemTheWire
Level 7
It ain't going to work. End of.