cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any idea or even confirmation of when the G20AJ-DE029S is coming to the U.S.?

monsterghost
Level 7
Hi there, i´m from brazil and i'm having the privilege of goin to the states soon. Seeing that getting gaming rig in my country is extremely expensive and not that all good, i am planning on getting some gear while i'm the us. As i was searching the internet for good options of laptops or compact desktops, the asus ROG products really caught my attention. Althought i loved the Rog g751 laptops, i would still prefer trading some portability for performance, seeing that i can´t buy new rig very often. That´s when i saw the the rog G20AJ-DE029S and i fell im love with it. But all the excitement went away really fast when i noted that this particular model was only found in germany (at least from my searches). So i would really like if someone could give a confirmation or even an estimative of when this model is going to be avaiable in the U.S., if its going to hit its stores at all.
Thanks for replying!
7 REPLIES 7

X-ROG
Level 15
I have asked our G20 team about US availability of high-end models.

Thanks man, i appreciate your attention.

monsterghost
Level 7
Edit: i'm going to arrive there on april 18th. I thought this information would help out if you just ask if its going to be avaible until then, rather than asking for a precise date.

X-ROG
Level 15
It's not going to be available for at least the next ~2 months sorry.

Ravenholme
Level 7
i'm curious what blu ray drives your team uses because all the slim drives out there are too fat to fit into the case haha, i bought an external Asus SBC-06D2X-U instead

monsterghost
Level 7
Thank you very much for your reply!
Too bad it's not going to be avaible until then...
On the other hand, i'm probably going to buy one of the asus graphics cards and maybe a motherboard too...
Thanks again for helping me out

monsterghost
Level 7
Thank you very much for your reply!
Too bad it's not going to be avaible until then...
On the other hand, i'm probably going to buy one of the asus graphics cards and maybe a motherboard too...
Thanks again for helping me out