Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces G501 Ultra-Slim Gaming Laptop

X-ROG
Level 15
24 REPLIES 24

dlinfiniti
Level 7
not seeing it up yet at any of the usual e-tailers... (USA)

L00K3R4
Level 7
You can buy the laptop at the Asus store (http://store.asus.com/us/item/201503AM110000043/A23719).

--Edit
Seems store isn't working... first my page shows that you can add it into the cart, page refreshes automaticly (or maby it didn't loaded propperly) and the add to cart button is changed for a "comming soon" text...
PC:
Case: Corsair 800D | Motherboard: Crosshair V Formula | CPU: AMD FX-6100 (3,3Ghz) | GPU: Asus GTX660-Ti (2GB) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance - 32GB @1866Mhz (4x8) | SSD: Crucial MX300 275GB (2x) | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 10TB + 2x3TB | PSU: Corsair GS800Watt | Monitor: AG Neovo L-WS24 (2x) | Seakers: Philips SPA9350/10.

I gotta say, I'm a little disappointed that there isn't even an option for the 970m. I understand it's probably do to heat, but I really would prefer the extra performance even with a little bit more heat.

Travoli
Level 7
MarshallR, is the sister machine (UX501) just a concept or almost ready for sale? If they have the same specs, I may try the silver.

Travoli wrote:
MarshallR, is the sister machine (UX501) just a concept or almost ready for sale? If they have the same specs, I may try the silver.

It should now be on sale too (since GTX 960M just launched).

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
It should now be on sale too (since GTX 960M just launched).

When should I expect to see the G501 and UX501 on sale in the USA? My current rig is falling apart (literally) and I really want to buy a G501.

lmaokakes wrote:
When should I expect to see the G501 and UX501 on sale in the USA? My current rig is falling apart (literally) and I really want to buy a G501.

this too is relevant to my interests

Pinz
Level 7
@MarshallR Any chance to get the G501 announced in Europe ?

X-ROG
Level 15
Europe already has it - certainly Germany and UK. More stock and markets should be opening in April.
@Pinz - try asking on ROG France forums or ROG France Facebook page - they are managed by our French team.
USA will stock it around mid-April.