cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max GPU Voltage and PEX VDD missing in my GpuTweak

michele_miele19
Level 7
hello guys as the title in my GpuTweak missing their voices Max GPU Voltage VDD and PEX , is owner of a GTX 980 Matrix Platinum and installed its GpuTweak Rog Edition including the disk that came with the card, the version is 2.7 . 5.0 and precisely in the main screen gives me just the classic 3 voices GPU Booster - Memory Clock and Memory Voltage. How do I even bring up those other voices ? with best regards
7 REPLIES 7

Chino
Level 15
Click the Settings icon on the left side of GPU Tweak. Then navigate to the Tune tab. You'll see a list of options there to enable those options.

michele_miele19
Level 7
thanks for the answer just turn on the PC on which I suffered the active matrix entries , thanks again to the heart .
Could you tell me the procedure Correctly for the Safe Mode?

Chino
Level 15
To recover the factory vBIOS for your GPU, make sure your system is shutdown but power is still going to the motherboard. Press the Safe Mode button on the GPU. Then turn on your system. Once inside Windows, launch GPU Tweak. A window will come up indicating the steps to follow. The process will take a few minutes.

michele_miele19
Level 7
I did exactly that , partly because GPUTweak is set to start automatically , a pc off and power on SAFE MODE I press the button which turns green , turn on the PC and remains SAFE MODE button lights green and the PCB remains off , then GPUTweak opens and from here I do not start no reset procedure and also the PCB should not light green ? waiting for your response friendly cordial greetings

Chino
Level 15
Try disabling the auto startup for GPU Tweak. When you're inside Windows, open GPU Tweak manually instead. See if that helps.

tried to disable it from starting automatically and tried to open it manually but nothing more advice ?

michele_miele19
Level 7
I tried to close it and open it again, it should not be the same thing ?