cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diconnected from Online Game G751JT

azureshi
Level 7
Well I've been experiencing this long ago , I got disconnected while I am in-game .
I got so annoyed to the point I wanna post this (Lol) .

Well I've been playing a lot of League of Legends (Garena) & that's where all the disconnection occurs .
I've done a lot what the LoL forums did , but nothing seems to work , reviewed a few more here , but there's nothing that seems
to convince me to do it 😞 .

I've tried playing other online games like : Counter-Strike : Global Offensive , Payday 2 , Garry's Mod , Half-Life : Blackmesa , etc .
Nothing seems to do anything bad to it . Just now the problem is League of Legends while's in-game .

Anyone got a solution ? I'll post further detail if needed . Laptop is ' ROG G751JT '
7 REPLIES 7

Korth
Level 14
Don't play across a wireless connection, lol. Use a physical LAN cable if you want to ensure to maximum possible stability, performance, and security.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

Well I did try that but then it still occurs?

AsSaSsInJ0HN
Level 7
Use faster net or use a wireless n capable external adapter which provides connectivity and hosting of 300mbps file.

I'll get to that again then

Korth
Level 14
If frequent disconnect issues are not caused by your hardware then they're caused by somebody else's. Unstable game servers, shoddy "last mile" internet delivery from your gateway/provider, or any other network-layer devices which exist on the path.

All you can do is ensure your own network machinery and the interface at your end is operating optimally. And subscribe to a different internet provider, if their stuff isn't reliable. And play on different servers or different games.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

I see , I'll subscribe to a new internet plan then soon . Thank you!

azureshi
Level 7
I got the problem for the DC thing actuall . It's not because of internet stuff , it's just that the WiFi connector/adapter that is installed in my laptop is very weak/broken . Can you actually replace it? Using warranty if possible .