cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me chose

dekislash
Level 7
here's the thing , I wanted to buy asus rog G751JT but I saw that Intel launched the fifth generation of processors , but currently has only dualcore , I heard that on June to let quadcore.wether all models of ASUS use the new processor ( primarily on g751jt think) or going to cast new models with those processors.I rly need your opinion on this, because I do not know what to do ... any suggestion is welcome 🙂
oh and sry on my eng xD
4 REPLIES 4

dedgar26
Level 7
Sooner or later you need to just bite the bullet and go for it. If you wait for the newer stuff in June, then you will find out that if just wait until November something newer is coming out. It's always going to be in motion and technology is not going to wait for us. Just jump and enjoy. You'll just go crazy thinking of waiting for the next big thing.
The goal of software engineers it to make bigger, better, idiot proof software.
The goal of the Universe is to make bigger, better idiots.
As a race, the universe is winning.

Korth
Level 14
There's always a latest-greatest new processor or mobo or GPU or screen available for laptops which nobody actually sells. You could try ordering a custom-spec laptop from companies like Clevo-Sager, but be prepared to pay exhorbitant premiums. And even they may not have the new toys yet.

You won't find a lot of laptops better than the ROGs. Certainly none at a similar price point.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

dekislash
Level 7
oh,i dont want other companies,i want asus rog 😄 just asking to see if someone of u know that asus is going to use 5th gen on g751 ty for advice 🙂

kkn
Level 14
take a ask in the laptop section of the forum.