Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    New ROGer Array

Is it all running smoothly after u uninstall the GameFirst III software?? if it helps i also will uninstall it. Thanks

New ROGer Array

Disabling AsusGameFirstService is help me to solve BSOD. Thanks!

ROG Member Array

I've had this occur randomly as well, and as of writing this has happened twice when playing FIFA 15 (BSOD, rebooted, tried to play again, BSOD). Is the resolution just uninstalling/disabling Asus Gamer First? Thanks

New ROGer Array

Removing ROG GameFirst III and IV helped me

I'd just like to add that removing the ROG GameFirst III and IV from my machine has improved its stability a lot. I have a GL552VW laptop that came with Windows 10 and was pretty stable until the Anniversary Update. That made it start crashing with a black empty screen (or gray, orange, or blue with no text) after 5-30 minutes. Turning on windows verifier showed that it was due to something related to NFS driver which led me here. Nothing else had worked, I had reinstalled windows, NVidia drivers, Intel video and mobo drivers, etc. The machine is not perfectly stable, but it is much better. ASUS should no longer install this software on people's machines as it is easy to find people talking about how uninstalling it fixed their problems.

ROG Member Array

I have a G501 running Windows 10 and I frequently encountered this error. Just now, I encountered 3 times in a row trying to play FIFA17. I'll try everyone's suggestion of removing GameFirst and will let you guys know if it helps.

New ROGer Array

This fixed my problem

I started having this problem while playing battlefield 1, and after a month of troubleshooting and trying to figure it out I found this forum post, uninstalled the bloatware, and it is fixed. My whole system is stable and I'm getting much higher frame rates (though it still runs a little hot, I fixed that by slightly underclocking the GPU).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3