cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 RoG version and remote desktop control.

Evo
Level 7
Hey there!

I've for some reason found a bit older Z97 video on tek syndikate about the "Push Notification" thingy that is features in the AI Suite 3. Due to the 5-way optimization in it, I guess it won't be that much different on my new 2011-3 rampage compared to my 2011 rampage. In words, I will have a RoG themed AI Suite with at least the modification that the 5-way optimization doesn't exist.

My final question is adressed to people with the X99 Rampage. How much does the UI differ? Here is a older video about the AI 3 on other boards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTZC34v03Ak

I would really like to have this notification feature. In the video about it J.J. mentioned a remote solution but I couldnt really understand if it just was on different boards or w/e. Any informations about that?

Edit: I would also like to know what changes happened to Fan Xpert 3 compared to 2 and if the buggs mentioned in the internet about fan analysis with PWM fans and not be able to stop fans are still existing. (Posts are 3 months+)
0 REPLIES 0