ROG Member Array

3930k, rivf overclock to 4.4ghz help.

I did this couple years ago and was super stable for years at 4.4ghz but I forgot how I got there. Pretty sure I only changed maybe 2-3 settings, it was pretty simple change, can anyone help me out? I think I changed the multi to 44 then something about offset for downclocking and changing load line to something?

New ROGer Array

I'll try to help.I have a 4930K and a Gene 4. But here goes.
    Multi to 44 ,VID for me is 1.320. And load line is medium. I like you I think, want my system to last longer than 15 minutes so this is aggressive enough for me.
    But for off set for me my cpu reads .940 volts stock so my offset is .360-.380 .Depends on testing.
    Hope I helped and that someone more experienced pops in.I'm a n00b still.

ROG Member Array

Ok, I think my system is stable, I got it overclocked to 4.4ghz, with a offset a -0.005, I changed the multi to 44, offset and xmp to 2133mhz for my ram, thats all I changed, seems stable, 80c max temps with a noctua nh-d14 after 2 hours, cpuz shows a vcore of 1.32. And it downclocks, Im happy, super simple.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by McMada View Post
    Ok, I think my system is stable, I got it overclocked to 4.4ghz, with a offset a -0.005, I changed the multi to 44, offset and xmp to 2133mhz for my ram, thats all I changed, seems stable, 80c max temps with a noctua nh-d14 after 2 hours, cpuz shows a vcore of 1.32. And it downclocks, Im happy, super simple.
    That's the beauty of this(RIVE)board, up to 4500 you don't need to touch anything except the multi. Then watch your voltage in CPU-Z and temps