cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E0 post code resuming from sleep

mikeblunt2020
Level 7
Hello,

I swapped out my existing video cards for 2x Titan Xs in SLI. It seems that after I installed these cards, my system will not resume from sleep. The post code E0 is displayed on the motherboard and it will just hang there indefinitely until I reset the computer.

I am running BIOS 1302, fully stock settings, no overclock. Prior to installing these video cards my system "mostly" resumed from sleep OK (occasionally it would not and hang with a BD/D6 code).

Does anyone have any ideas?
6 REPLIES 6

AdamC
Level 10
Have similar problem, system will not resume from sleep, so I disabled sleep from Windows a while back.

mikeblunt2020
Level 7
Yes, everything is running at stock settings, including RAM.

Chino
Level 15
Well, your system is definately unstable if it doesn't always resume from sleep even at stock settings. BD is system agent voltage related which points to the RAM and D6 is GPU related. You seem to have two possible culprits that are preventing you from resuming from sleep.

mikeblunt2020
Level 7
Understood regarding BD/D6, but the frequency of those issues have decreased significantly over the latest BIOS releases. The issue I am having now occurs 100% of the time and is E0 coming out of sleep. Any ideas?

GoNz0-
Level 10
do you have the 4 pin molex fitted in the bottom of the board?