cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Fan Control Manager R4BE Mother Board

Goggle_Eye
Level 7
I realize this Post is not for hardware and over clocking hope to get a response or a techs attention. Say this with respect and maybe the other post have made have been over looked or no one had an answer I say that with a lot of respect. Made other post concerning this issue with out any responses date back several months. Really like to get the fan controller to work on the R4BE mother board and use some of the other apps as well. If I have expressed a negative feeling about the issue I apologize.

In AI Suite lll when installing from the Disk or down Load version 1.01.17 having an issue with opening AI Suite lll when installing Dual Intelligent Processor 4. If not installed AI Suite will function properly.

When running the installation the BIOS is set to default. In other words the system is not Over clocked.

1. When installed following error message.

A. DipAwayMode.EXE has stopped working. What is DipAwayMode? Is this a setting in BIOS on the R4BE Mother Board? When search on the net refers back to Asus Fan Controller.

B. InvalidClassString,ProgID (Thought this was a possible regedit issue?)
C. AsusFancontrolService.Fan.ControlManager.

To try and resolve the issue have opened every file folder/every item listed/right click/Properties/General Tab Un Block/ Combatibiltiy Tab ticked run as administrator.

Run the installer for AI Suite lll & installed Dual Intelligent Processor 4.

To uninstall Dual Intelligent Processor 4 from AI Suite/Tap AI Suite Installer/will not open
Ctrl/Alt/Delete/Tap AI Suite then the interface will open and can uninstall Dual Intelligent Processor 4.

For a test did a fresh installation of windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit to a old hard drive thru elevated command prompt/Drive 0 = C: Drive/Clean All. Thinking possibly the regedit file was corrupted.

Ran a fresh installation of windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit. Tried to install AI Suite lll is not an issue until Dual Intelignet Processor 4 is installed. "Same issue". Windows and the regedit file has been eliminated as an issue. There is an issue with AI Suite lll Instalation process. Not necessarily AI Suite.

Any recommendations on how to install Dual Intelligent Processor 4 in AI Suite lll would be appreciated thank you.
CaseLabs Magnum 8
Asus Rampage 4 Black Edition
I7 4930K 4.5GHz
Noctua NH D14
G-Skill Z Series 2133 MHz 16 Gb
2x GTX 780 S.C.
PSU Corsair AX 1500 I
2 x Samsung 850 Pro 2 Tbs Each
2 x Intel 730 Series 480 GBs Each
Sound On Board
1 REPLY 1

Loizos
Level 7
Hi
Goggle Eye

I had the same issues as you do, as I did with my R4BE.
The issue has been solve by Referring to thread: 6 AI Suite III Tips That Will Save Your Life!
Follow TIP 5 and do not forget too download AI Suite III cleaner.
This will remove leftovers after uninstalling AI Suite III.
Reinstall AI Suite III and AI Suite III will work properly.

I hope this solves your issue.
[RAMPAGE II EXTREME] | [Intel Quad Core i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz] | [Corsair DDR3 CM3X2G1333C9 Timing 9 9 9 24 (6Gbytes)] | [NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295} | [Corsair H50 Water Cool] |