cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTS output

Kenny78
Level 7
Hi guys, i'm totally new to the ROG family.

I just got the Phoebus and the new drivers can't seem to set DDL as output due to the Sonic Studio UI which don't have the DDL function.

Now i'm using the previous driver and i managed to set DDL but i can't seem to set for DTS.

I tried testing using the windows sound properties and it tests play DTS when testing the DTS audio, DDL works fine.

So i tried playing a movie with DTS audio and there was no audio, only when i set it back to DDL and the audio will be heard, using DDL format.

As the DTS Ultra PC 2 settings state setting the sample rate then there will be no more audio.

Any advices?
2 REPLIES 2

linkermac
Level 7
Hi, this sound card doesn't have the DTS connect, you can only use the DDL.
Bye

Charleselowell
Level 7
DTS is a series of multichannel audio technologies owned by DTS, Inc. (formerly known as Digital Theater Systems, Inc.), an American company specializing in digital surround sound formats used for both commercial/theatrical and consumer grade applications. It was known as The Digital Experience until 1995.

In 2008, the cinema division was divested to form DTS Digital Cinema. In 2009 DTS Digital Cinema was purchased by Beaufort International Group Plc. and became known as Datasat Digital Entertainment. Beginning in 2011, the DTS cinema branding has been dropped, in favor of the Datasat Digital Sound branding. The original DTS Inc. company continues to exist developing and licensing DTS products in the home consumer market. Datasat Digital Entertainment has also announced a range of very high-end consumer audio processing products.

Mold removal in Delaware