cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G771JM Graphics Problem, screen randomly goes black 1 second then back to normal

Titan5011
Level 7
Alright I've got a problem that I can't figure out how to fix and I've searched everywhere. While I'm playing games and only while the game is running will my screen just randomly go black for a second then goes back to normal. It's as if the game is changing resolutions constantly but the resolution stays the same. Doesn't matter if it's in full screen, minimized, or windowed, I can have Chrome up and looking stuff up and the screen will do the same blacking out as long as the game remains running. Does this with any game. It's incredibly annoying.
2 REPLIES 2

MastherChief
Level 7
I have the same issue. To be honest I think this is happening for all G771JM Models and no one has address it yet. The issue for me happens exactly as you stated it.

JaDAsus
Level 7
A friend of mine has the same problem with asus. I don't know what to do, we uninstalled all video drivers and re-installed them (first the intel one then the Nvidia) yet, whenever a game gets to run, the screen shows stripes and goes black once in a while. Don't know what the problem is, but I wish I could help him.