cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low sound volume? - ASUS ROG G751 JT DH72

hydrarog
Level 7
So I'm watching a tv show. For some reason the sound is rather low even at 100%. This happens with everything I watch. Although sound can be loud in some instances. But for shows it's low. It's not the tv show but the sound on the laptop. I downloaded the latest sound drivers. Is there a way to turn up the sound? 100% is not loud at all. I'm using a Logitech G35 headset with this laptop btw. If I take off headsets sound is still low. So not the headset's problem either.
8 REPLIES 8

hydrarog
Level 7
bump

Corporal
Level 9
Turn on Maxxleveler. This will help offset the low volume on the tv show soundtrack.

oh I have no clue how audio wizard works and it doesn't seem to work for me

Corporal wrote:
Turn on Maxxleveler. This will help offset the low volume on the tv show soundtrack.

Corporal, I found enabling "Loudness", either through the Sound control panel, or through the Realtek HD Audio Manager - Sound Effects Tab - Loudness Equalization better, and I have MaxVolume disabled, and enable MaxLevelerr.

YMMV 🙂

hydrarog
Level 7
what is maxxleveler?

hydrarog
Level 7
thanks scott worked

Hi,I have the ROG Strix GL702ZC and I need to know if this will work with my model?
I am currently seeking other software other than the Sonic Studio II on my laptop.I am using sony 1-7-1 konan minato ku headphones and the audio low

AgentHunk wrote:
Hi,I have the ROG Strix GL702ZC and I need to know if this will work with my model?
I am currently seeking other software other than the Sonic Studio II on my laptop.I am using sony 1-7-1 konan minato ku headphones and the audio low

MaxAudio, Sonic Studio 1/2/100 etc are all post-processing apps that can work with many different types of REALTEK audio chips.
so it isn't a question of a specific model like GL702ZC - but a question of a DRIVER ( modded one for sure ).

simple google search on the matter will direct you to techpowerup.com forums - IMHO i'm sure you can find a solution there.

Alas, a small tip - READ BEFORE YOU POST, no matter which forum or thread, and especially IMHO is NOT welcome by the community ( and admins ) that a user open a new threads named only "help me" - just cause you might be tired of searching & reading for whole of *very long* 5 min.
Asus G751JT
Samsung EVO 850 120GB + 1TB HDD 7200RPM
Cleaned installed Win 10 HOME
My Guides:

• [POST=538713]ROG LAPTOPS: COMPLETE DRIVER LIST ![/POST]
  • [POST=538713]How to install windows 8/8.1/10 on any UEFI supported laptop the PROPER way[/POST]
  • [POST=538711]HOW TO (EASILY!) UPGRADE FROM WIN7 SP1/8.1 WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE UPGRADE PROCESS ITSELF ![/POST]
  • [POST=605307]HOW TO REMAP FN+KEY AND SPECIAL BUTTONS: "STEAM", "ROG" & "SHADOWPLAY"[/POST]
  • [POST=539663]Win 10 x64: SETUP USB @SUPERSPEED, NO HANG-UPS! | ACCELERATES USB 3.0/2.0 TRANSFER RATE SPEED TWICE![/POST]