cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye ROG

Retired
Not applicable
Hello ROG community members,
I wanted to inform everyone that tomorrow will be my last day at ASUS and Raja@asus will be the new admin. So please dont PM me because it wont be answered. I will be going to a green gaming company(hint: snakes) Anywho.. i just wanted to say it was a blast working at ASUS and developing ROG, its events and community/campaigns. I've learned so much here and feel a lot has been accomplished, but this is just a small stepping stone for ROG and a lot of cool things will come in the near future.

I would personally like to thank TeamROG as none of this would not have happened without them. I would like to thank V2-V3 for really helping me build this community from the ground up and going to all of our LAN events to help out. V2-V3 and Chew have also helped develop our ROG overclocking events and could not have been done without them. I think North America ASUS has put on more overclocking activities in 1 - 2 years than any other manufacture. At least from what i could see, we had OC demos at pretty much every LAN event or major gaming event we have gone to, and we've gone to A LOT. 2 of our OC events were a huge success and its all because of V2-V3 and Chew. I would like to thank Darthbeavis for his awesome case mods and helping to build its awareness within the community, thanks to the nemesis for all the event support, id like to thank Otto for putting in a LOT of time to help build what i feel is a SUPER STRONG folding team. Can you believe within a year and a half we are ranked #79? Thanks to Xeromist and Kip for all the support, thanks to chastity for building up the G series support, thanks kaboom for all the gaming support, thanks Brian.Y for coming out to our events.

Lastly id like to thank this community for turning ROG into what it is today. I truly love ASUS products not because im a fan boy or i am biased because i work here, but the passion that goes behind the scenes for this company is strong and i really admire that.

PEACE OUT!:cool:
15 REPLIES 15

Area_66
Level 11
This is a very sad news for the board, I wish you luck and happiness in your new job.

Kipper
Level 10
Dang, what a shock!!!!!!!!

You will do great at your new adventure, with your work ethics and easy going style you will be the hit of the town there.

Thanks for all your support Rebel.

Kip

Retired
Not applicable
Good luck, Sad to see you go.
At the same time looking forward to working with you and your new employer.

Grandpa
Level 10
Good luck with your walk through life Brian, I am sure the Green Giant will be better off with your talents. Hope to see you on another forum some where down the line.
Grandpa

Folding Rigs
SuperMicro 4 - H8QGi-F 4P - Opteron 6190 @ 3Ghz
ASUS 2 - P6X58D-E, i7-980X @ 4.5Ghz
ASUS P6P6X58D-E, i7-970 @ 4.375Ghz
ASUS Rampage III Gene , i7-970 @ 4.4Ghz
ASUS Rampage II Gene , i7-970 @ 4.4Ghz
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z , i7-2700K @ 4.8Ghz, ASUS Matrix GTX 580
ASUS G73JH Laptop i7-740QM

Retired
Not applicable
Late' Big Brian

Good Times! I'm sure we'll see you around 😄

Raja
Level 13
Thanks for everything Brian. I know you'll do well at the new place end you'll certainly be missed here. 🙂

xeromist
I can safely say that you have become the face of ASUS for many in the enthusiast community over the last few years. We will miss you in that capacity but I really want to congratulate you on your new opportunity. I hope it turns out to be everything you want it to be. 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

lifeskills
Level 9
Congrats Brian! Thanks for all the hard work you have put into the community. Was nice meeting you at the Asus booth during PDXLAN, hopefully our paths will cross again sometime!

Cheers

DarthBeavis
Level 9
Its a small world we shall meet again