future adittion to the kits mabye?

i must say tbh, there should be a drainage point on those kits ( well if its just me or not i dont know ) in case of leakage ( to prevent a havoc spill ) or change of coolant.
    there is not menny who thinks about this, but when they have came to the point when one get a leakage after running the loop , lets say for leak testing and one have to emty it.
    then you come to the question, where should i pull the tubing from first? the pump/res? you have fluid coming from the pump and the tubing ( mess ), or from the radiator?, you have liquid coming from radiator and tubing ( mess ), or mabye the CPU block?.
    if there was ( or is i dont know ) a drain point on the block connection the res and pump together wouldent been too bad
    or a T whit a close walve on it ( to be placed on a bottom of a loop ).

i know the kits are pushed down in price as far as it can, but this is just a tought from my side.

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Korth PC Specs
    Korth PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS X99 R5E (BIOS2101/1902)
    ProcessorHaswell-EP E5-1680-3 SR20H/R2 (4.4GHz)
    Memory (part number)Vengeance LPX 4x8GB SS DDR4-3000 (CMK32GX4M4C3000C15)
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA Quadro GP100GL/16GB, 16xPCIe3, NVLink1 (SLI-HB)
    Graphics Card #2NVIDIA Quadro GP100GL/16GB, 16xPCIe3, NVLink1 (SLI-HB)
    Sound CardJDS Labs O2+ODAC (RevB), USB2 UAC1
    MonitorASUS PG278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSDs, 4xSATA3 RAID0
    Storage #2Comay BladeDrive E28 3200GB SSD, 8xPCIe2
    CPU CoolerRaijintek NEMESIS/TISIS, AS5, 2xNH-A14
    CaseObsidian 750D (original), 6xNH-A14
    Power SupplyZalman/FSP ZM1250 Platinum
    Headset Pilot P51 PTT *modded*
    OS Arch, Gentoo, Win7x64, Win10x64
    Network RouterActiontec T3200M VDSL2 Gateway
    Accessory #1 TP-Link AC1900 Archer T9E, 1xPCIe
    Accessory #2 ASUS/Infineon SLB9635 TPM (TT1.2/FW3.19)
    Accessory #3 ASUS OC Panel I (FW0501)

I typically install my res at the lowest point in the loop, and drain from a bottom outlet on the res. Sometimes the system needs to be rotated a lot, left sitting on different sides for while, etc, to ensure the rad completely drains. The blocks (GPU, CPU, etc) don't really need dedicated drainage outlets - they have an input, an output, and are small enough to drip or blow out. It's much easier and safer and smarter to drain them after they've been removed from the system.

ROG Enthusiast Array EK Luc PC Specs
    EK Luc PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Rampage V Edition 10
    Processori7-6800K
    Memory (part number)2 x G.SKILL TridentZ (3200C16Q-16GTZB)
    Graphics Card #1Asus GTX 1070 ROG Strix (O8G-GAMING)
    Graphics Card #2Asus GTX 1070 ROG Strix (O8G-GAMING)
    CPU CoolerCustom Watercooling
    Casebe quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
    Power SupplyCorsair AX860i
    OS Win10

Quote Originally Posted by kkn View Post
    i must say tbh, there should be a drainage point on those kits ( well if its just me or not i dont know ) in case of leakage ( to prevent a havoc spill ) or change of coolant.
    there is not menny who thinks about this, but when they have came to the point when one get a leakage after running the loop , lets say for leak testing and one have to emty it.
    then you come to the question, where should i pull the tubing from first? the pump/res? you have fluid coming from the pump and the tubing ( mess ), or from the radiator?, you have liquid coming from radiator and tubing ( mess ), or mabye the CPU block?.
    if there was ( or is i dont know ) a drain point on the block connection the res and pump together wouldent been too bad
    or a T whit a close walve on it ( to be placed on a bottom of a loop ).

i know the kits are pushed down in price as far as it can, but this is just a tought from my side.
    It's a nice idea!

Since we didn't manufacture T-Fittings and drain valves if was a bit difficult to think of including a solution in our kits in the past. But since we will soon have some valves and probably t-fittings, I will suggest your idea to the team. Maybe the kits will have an upgrade in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Korth View Post
    I typically install my res at the lowest point in the loop, and drain from a bottom outlet on the res. Sometimes the system needs to be rotated a lot, left sitting on different sides for while, etc, to ensure the rad completely drains. The blocks (GPU, CPU, etc) don't really need dedicated drainage outlets - they have an input, an output, and are small enough to drip or blow out. It's much easier and safer and smarter to drain them after they've been removed from the system.
    mister korth, when you start draining a system whit more then 1L of coolant, you will need a drain port of some kind.
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...l=1#post282195

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Deon017 PC Specs
    Deon017 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rampage IV Extreme Black Motherboard
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance Pro CMY32GX3M4A2133C11 32GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus Poseidon GTX 980Ti
    MonitorAsus Rog Swift 27" 3D Monitor
    Storage #1ASUS RAIDR Express 240GB PCI-E SSD
    Storage #2HDD: Intel 520S 240GB SSD
    CPU CoolerEK Supremacy Elite CPU Waterblock for Intel 2011
    CaseCorsair Obsidian 900D Super Tower Case
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i Digital ATX Modular Power Supply
    Keyboard Logitech G19s Gaming Keyboard
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius
    OS WIN 10
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC3200

I have found that you only need one at what ever is the lowest point in the loop - I have about 1.5l of coolant and drain it from the radiator at the bottom of my case, with a draining tube connected to the radiator to get it out from the case and it only takes 3-5 seconds to run out through the loop - I have a 420 radiator on the top and bottom - my first loops I did had no drainage, but now believe that all good loops must have good drainage, even just for maintenance of your loop