cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will it fit?

OLIMOPA
Level 7
So i was thinking about buying a Asus Xonar Essence STX.
Im running 2x Asus 680 GTX DCII(3x slot cards) on a R4E BE, and there a slot in between(very tight), but is it possible to put the soundcard in between?
6 REPLIES 6

kkn
Level 14
well it IS a one slot card.
if it will be tight? yes it will.
you could try and move the top card a bit up by pushing up the card when tightning the screws, and the bottom card a lill down to get a bit more space between them.
but top card will get hot since it will not get that mutch air as it does now.

can you fit it on smallest black slot? its a 1x card so if it can fit there you would stil have the gab on 1 and 2 card.

OLIMOPA
Level 7
Well this is the slot i have to put it into unless i buy a 2slot Graphic card.

kkn
Level 14
well it will work, but if you do as i posted in last post, by moving the cards a lill.
you will stil have some airflow, but it will get hot.

mount a high MMH2O fan on the side of the door ( if you can ) to help blow air on to the cards if they get too hot.
and dont look at CFM or fan speeds. MMH2O/air preshure is how mutch air preshure a fan can push tru a radiator for example.
the higher the bether in some cases.
personaly i have these fans -> http://www.blacknoise.com/site/en/products/noiseblocker-it-fans/nb-eloop-series/120x120x25mm.php?lan...
the B12-3 ones.

3pin -> https://www.komplett.se/corsair-sp120-high-pre-edt-120mm-vifte/756838#!tab:extra

4pin -> https://www.komplett.se/corsair-sp120-pwm-high-pre-edt-120mm/779882#!tab:extra

3pins you cant controll unless you have a fan controller of some kind, and 4pin you can controll from the headers on the motherboard.
just an example on high preshure fans.

the gpu cards them self just blows the hot air in to the case so this way you get some of the hot air away from them.

voron00
Level 7
You can use x16 slot, it will work without any problems

voron00 wrote:
You can use x16 slot, it will work without any problems

hes using tripple slot cards.

Alexshelms
Level 7
Do you want to review your designs for print or devices at their true physical size? Will it fit is for you! With our massive database of physical screen dimensions, we know exactly how many pixels on your screen correspond with an inch or a centimeter in the physical world.

For designers and design aficionados we made "Will it fit". An OSX app to review your designs for print or other media at their true physical size. You can check out the short video that tells you all about Will it fit on the product page.

At first we thought it would be a pretty simple and painless application to design and build. We ended up working on it for a couple of months. One thing to overcome was to determine the screen's PPI (pixels per inch) or pixel density. For this we need the resolution of the user's screen and the physical size of the display. The physical size of any screen (e.g. 15,1 inches) is not a property we can detect or read somewhere, so we had to collect the data by hand. Most of the Apple displays are in our database by now, but for the screens that aren't, we had to make a calibration helper for the user determine the right physical dimensions.
The user has to measure a line, to tell us how big their screen is. Next to it, we display a digital tape measure that changes its scale according to what you enter into the measure box. That way the user gets immediate feedback on whether he's entering the right dimensions.

Mold remediation in Delaware