cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gladius 1.21 driver

Hopper64
Level 15
I had been running driver 1.20 for a while and decide to check for updates within the software. There was a new driver so I simply updated using the Armory software. I like to keep a backup of all my drivers, so I have been checking the Asus website for about 2 weeks now and the new 1.21 driver is still not posted there. Any idea why this driver is not posted for download? Thanks.
MZ790A Bios 2002, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, 13900KS, EKWB D5 TBE 300, Seasonic Prime TX-1600 ATX 3.0, Asus Strix 4090 w/ Optimus block, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, Asus Claymore 2, Asus Gladius 3, Asus XG349C, Samsung 990, Windows 11 Pro
10 REPLIES 10

Deon017
Level 8
good question - my Rog Armoury keeps coming up with run errors on the 1.21 driver - does not happen all the time, but frequently

Hopper64
Level 15
Looks like 1.22 was uploaded today.
MZ790A Bios 2002, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, 13900KS, EKWB D5 TBE 300, Seasonic Prime TX-1600 ATX 3.0, Asus Strix 4090 w/ Optimus block, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, Asus Claymore 2, Asus Gladius 3, Asus XG349C, Samsung 990, Windows 11 Pro

I did a windows re-install and lost the armory for my gladius. I looked but I can't seem to find the download. any idea where I can go to get it back

InfernoStorm
Level 10
Version 1.25 and firmware 1.29 is already available, you can download it on their website.
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/accessory/GLADIUS/ROG_Armoury_Driver_V125_Win7-8-8-1.zip?_ga=1.1...

Sorry I know this is a old post but I tested the new software today and everything is working very well. Always save profile to your pc system then also drag the profile and save to to your on-board memory to prevent losing the settings when changing the software to a newer version.

pr1me
Level 8
Does the driver update finally allow to bind a keyboard key to the mouse button?
Every other mouse does it except the Gladius :confused:.

pr1me wrote:
Does the driver update finally allow to bind a keyboard key to the mouse button?
Every other mouse does it except the Gladius :confused:.

Unfortunately, I don't think so.

I haven't needed it for that but I downloaded the newest version and it looks exactly the same.

InfernoStorm wrote:
Unfortunately, I don't think so.

I haven't needed it for that but I downloaded the newest version and it looks exactly the same.

Thx for the info.

I wonder what Asus are doing, this a basic feature that every other manufacturer provide with their software.
Looking at the price of the mouse, one would think they have a software that provide...well, not good, but at least average customization.

gaddarnahra
Level 7
yes keyboard function is really important for most player.. Asus Strix Mouse have this feature why gladius havent? pls Asus quick solution pls 🙂

pr1me
Level 8
Decided bite the bullet and buy the mouse anyway (got it this morning).
I was going to use it with X-Mouse Button Control for my keyboard shortcuts and ditch the Gladius software.
http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm

I figured i'd just update the firmware before doing it, then i noticed that the Rog Armoury software allow keyboard shortcut o_O
I thought it wasn't available?

So far on my windows profile i have button 4 as "windows key" and F5 (Firefox Refresh) as middle click.
Firmware 1.24
Software 1.25