Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Exclamation Code 00; Computer runs; nothing displaying; everything else working!!

I have no clue what is going wrong, everytime I go to turn it on with the red start button, it turns on, displays nothing on the screen. I get the code 00 on the display panel.

Motherboard: Asus V Rampage X99
    CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme edition
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660
    PSU: EVGA 1600W G2
    RAM: ADATA 32GB DDR4 2800 PC4-22400 8GBx4
    CASE: NZXT Phantom 820 Full Tower Case Matte Grey
    CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H80i
    MONITOR: ASUS VG248QE

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array

Please confirm that you've populated the 8 pin and 4 pin power connectors with the correct cable. Also you can try loosening the screws for the H80i a little. Report back your results.

ROG Member Array

you mean the power cable right?

ROG Member Array

nvm, didnt read where you said the power connectors.... lol, sorry. will post results in 2 mins.

ROG Member Array

I made sure that they were connected correctly, and nothing. I actually have a other desktop laying around that is fairly new and i took the PSU cord out from it and tested it on the new desktop, and still the same thing, error code 00 and displaying nothing on the screen.

ROG Member Array

I just noticed that when i swapped out the PSU cord on the other one and put it on the new one that it ran fine but still having the same issue, but when i ran the newer cord from the new pc, and ran it on the older pc that it doesnt run...?

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array

Please remove all your components from the case. Put your motherboard on top of the cardboard box that it came in. Proceed to inspect the CPU socket for bent or missing pins.

ROG Member Array

Ok, I will do that in the morning, it is currently 12:14am and I have College tomorrow, thanks for all of the help! I`ll respond here tomorrow with the results.

Thank you so much again.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by KaozVirtus View Post
    Ok, I will do that in the morning, it is currently 12:14am and I have College tomorrow, thanks for all of the help! I`ll respond here tomorrow with the results.

Thank you so much again.
    I am going to be testing this in 1 hour and will post what happens when im done.... sorry for the extreme late response.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast