Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by kkn View Post
    to get fast help when it comes to notebooks, best is to post in the notebook section where the ppl who have notebooks hangs out.
    Not being an ass or anything, right?

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by K561R View Post
    Thanks bud, I learned that the hard way. I just have never had any issue like this happen to me in my entire life; then again, I've only had a PC for 3 months. Not trying to be an ass or anything. Pretty disappointed with the switch thus far. Hopefully this isn't a regular occurrence, and hopefully it doesn't happen again, but I will definitely back up my important files from here on out.

Thank you Albert for helping, I sent my notebook out today to ASUS,
    I managed to fix it. I took the SSD out, then plug it into another computer to see if it is recognized. It wasn't. I tried some recovery methods via the free software that I found online. Nothing worked. Then I unplugged it, plugged it back it, this time windows recognized it, but as unallocated space. I then used the free software mentioned earlier and tried to recover the data. Mid way through, it was taking too long so I stopped, and the SSD was no longer recognized (( I tried plug it in, and unplug it, nothing worked. When I was about to give up, I shake the SSD a little bit, plugged it in and BAM, it worked!!! I know that there is no moving parts inside and SSD but that did the trick for me. Maybe there was something loose in there, or whatever, idk. But yeah.

New ROGer Array

Hi I have the same issue. but both my hard drive and my ssd show up in the "sata configuration". what am i supposed to do then? a friend of mine said i need set the boot order so that it boots with the ssd again like it should. however under the boot tab, there aren't any options to choose. Please let me know !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2