ROG Junior Member Array

Unhappy GX850 mouse suddenly stopped working on non-reflective surfaces

I was just playing a game of Dota2 using my GX850 mouse on a Razer Goliathus mousepad when suddenly the cursor moved very slowly even when I dragged the mouse across the mousepad. All the buttons on the mouse still work fine.
    I immediately went to restart my computer hoping the problem would fix itself but sadly, it didn't.
    After doing some research and testing, I found that the mouse only stopped working when it's on a non-reflective surface.
    I tried it on a several glossy surfaces and it seems to work fine.
    (This happened to both my GX850 mouses. The first mouse still works on non-reflective surface but it responds very badly.)
    What confuses me is why does it suddenly stopped working on non-reflective surfaces? It used to work just fine on the Goliathus. I've been using it for several months now.

New ROGer Array

Check that the dpi-switch is set in the range you want: from 1250 -- 5000 dpi. If you did or didn't use the software to install the mouse check profile settings, reinstall or install as needed. What OS and computer are you using ...

ROG Guru: White Belt Array ZIXEL PC Specs
    ZIXEL PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G551jw
    Motherboardg551 HM86 chipset
    Processori7 4720HQ
    Memory (part number)2133 , 16gb g.skill ripjaws ddr3
    Graphics Card #1Intel HD Graphics 4600
    Graphics Card #2Nvidia 960m 4gb OC
    Sound CardRealtek ALC668
    MonitorViewsonic XG2701 144hz
    Storage #11TB , 7200
    Storage #2MydigitalSSD 128gb msta mini
    Keyboard Corsair k63 wireless
    Mouse Zowie mico
    Headset Hyperx stinger
    Mouse Pad Logitech g640 cloud9 edition
    OS Win8.1/Win10/Parrot os dual boot

I have the same mouse , mobkul gx850 and i play dota 2 too , i have played all time in the table in the bed and ever work , i have 2 pad mouses one entired black , and other micronics , i did not have any problem , try to reinstall drivers and check set up dpi