Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help us beta test! CustomPC Realbench v2.41 RC

X-ROG
Level 15
Please download here:
Not sure how long that link will last. It's about ~400MB

Here is the leaderboard: http://www.asus.com/campaign/Realbench/RealBench.php

We have worked with CustomPC magazine in the UK to develop a custom RB app for them - still full of open source apps with no funny business, just co-branded with CustomPC pics, videos and an ASUS hosted leader board.

Right now we're beta testing to make sure the app and leaderboard functions OK - please try it out!
If these filtering functions work we'll copy them into ROG RB to update it with more stuff! Yay!
12 REPLIES 12

Menthol
Level 14
Marshall,
I don't see RVE board on the listed motherboards, plus download speed is slow.
Thanks will give it a go if the download completes

Menthol wrote:
Marshall,
I don't see RVE board on the listed motherboards, plus download speed is slow.
Thanks will give it a go if the download completes

Download speed will be slow because it's from ASUS server in Taiwan sorry. This is only very temp solution.

No one has submitted R5E motherboard result, so therefore there is nothing to list! 🙂 Once there is one result it will be shown.

Awesome, nice of you to let me be the first to post a RVE result, but really you didn't have to save the top spot for me 🙂

chevy350
Level 10
Didn't last long

"This page cannot be used now. The files downloaded from this page is over the limit. Please try again after 5 hours."
😞
AMD 2700X, Asus ROG Strix X470-F, G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600 (16gbx2), XFX RX 580, NZXT Kraken X62, Corsair 750D, SeaSonic 860W, OCZ RD400, Samsung 950 Pro 256Gb, Intel 520 120Gb SSD

chevy350 wrote:
Didn't last long

"This page cannot be used now. The files downloaded from this page is over the limit. Please try again after 5 hours."
😞

Ooops! Come back in a bit 🙂

chevy350
Level 10
Thanks, hopefully it will let me submit with this version :cool:
AMD 2700X, Asus ROG Strix X470-F, G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600 (16gbx2), XFX RX 580, NZXT Kraken X62, Corsair 750D, SeaSonic 860W, OCZ RD400, Samsung 950 Pro 256Gb, Intel 520 120Gb SSD

X-ROG
Level 15
Does anyone have a non-ASUS MB they can test? It will not be locked as CustomPC review all products.

Benchmark ran on both, I was able to upload the DELL http://www.asus.com/campaign/Realbench/show_comment.php?id=2983
I could not upload the Lenovo, click on the upload button did nothing

Menthol
Level 14
I have a DELL and a Lenovo, I will give them a go