cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic radar not working, sonic studio crashing.

Zworba
Level 7
Sonic radar is not working, and i am clueless so any help is welcome.
Maybe it has something to do with the primary sound being set to optical out but that is a wild guess and when i set default sound to speakers it still does not work.
In counterstrike source I see the round circle in game but it does not show activity even if i let it listen to sounds.
In fallout 3 i hear sounds in the menu, but when going in game i hear nothing anymore.
When i go to realtek hd audio manager, and pick sonic studio the program crashes.

Complete setup:

************************************************************************************************************************************
Case: Antec Twelve Hundred V3
Monitors: Asus Republic Of Gamers Swift PG278Q Black (2560*1440 native), HW191D (1440*900 native)
Motherboard: Asus Republic Of Gamers Z97 MAXIMUS VII HERO
RAM: 2 * Kingston HyperX Beast HX324C11T3K2/16
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K Boxed
GPU: 2 * Inno3D GeForce GTX 970 OC 4GB
Hard drives: (boot) Samsung 850 Pro 512GB; Seagate Desktop HDD ST4000DM000, 4TB; WD AV GP WD15EURS, 1,5TB; WD Blue PATA 100 MB/s, 500GB
Wireless USB stick: D-Link DWA-160
Keyboard: Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Microsoft Habu
Headset: Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D Omega Wireless
PSU:Corsair TX950W
extra:
Nvidia 3D Vision 2 Wireless Glasses kit, MadCatz Cyborg F.L.Y 5 Flight Stick, force feedback thrustmaster racing wheel, blueray Asus BC-12D2HT Bulk black
************************************************************************************************************************************
3 REPLIES 3

Margus
Level 7
i make video soon how properly install drivers because ppl no do it right i have 0 issues

1 its simple devicemanager uninstall reatek hd audio click also delete software on disk then click uninstall
1 Dont reboot then install from setup drivers wait bit reboot
2 Wait until install and then reboot again
3 if you back now you good if no cpanel in taskbar reboot again
If you want amplifier you have to change ac97 front panel not in bios
Dont touch that silly sonic studio its kind weird you not need it with headset

Zworba
Level 7
thx for the reply man i will try the above, i mess around with the programs because i cant get dolby in games with my headset.

edit, still not working. I will wait till you make the video can you give me your channel or tell me when it is due?

Margus
Level 7
Possible soon in this week. Its kind weird to me is no issues others still i use this way to install and uninstall 6 months now no probs on this way. i used win 8 and now win 10TP way todo it is same no crackling, no crashes yet.

here you go http://youtu.be/uNmQTQybDL8