cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Win 904

nickbaldwin86
Level 7
Wanted to share my build here now that I have a few ROG products (ROG Swift and Z97 Hero)

Spex:
ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO
ASUS ROG Swift
2x EVGA GTX 980 ACX2.0 SC (SLi) @ 1.5Ghz
Intel i5-4690K @ 4.4Ghz
8GB Corsair XMS3
Corsair AX760

More to come!

Got water cooling, lighting and other case parts coming! Going to be a fun weekend 🙂
7 REPLIES 7

nickbaldwin86
Level 7

nickbaldwin86
Level 7

X-ROG
Level 15
Where did you get the handles and feet from and how did you fit them?

I love the idea of the 904 but the one thing I need is higher ground clearance (and possibly, wheels).

Also DD block - haven't seen one of those in a while! Can you take a pic of the WC setup when it's daylight to show how it's all fitted?

MarshallR wrote:
Where did you get the handles and feet from and how did you fit them?

I love the idea of the 904 but the one thing I need is higher ground clearance (and possibly, wheels).

Also DD block - haven't seen one of those in a while! Can you take a pic of the WC setup when it's daylight to show how it's all fitted?

The diamond feet and billet handles are MNPCTech (Bill Owen)
http://mnpctech.com/
I have had a set on a few of my builds and I have to say no question the best feet and handles a case can wear.
The bolt on, which yes means you have to drill a few holes, I wish I had thought another minute about it and I would have drilled and tapped the holes, oh well if you go that route try it, doesn't work you can always drill them the rest of the way and bolt them. I think tapping would have been cleaner.

ya the DD block is one that has been with me through a few builds now, I am friends with the DD guys and still love to support them even know they aren't around. plus the block looks amazing imo and I think it performs good enough for me.

Let me know if this picture shows the works.

the loop order is pump, rad, block, res/pump ... there is a single bay XSPC res/pump in the lower bay.

Leak testing, I really liked the way they have the rear inside hold so the block and fit through it.

Few more pictures: :cool:

onevoicewild
Level 9
Hey Nick - a Danger Den Water Block, collectors Item! Looks cool man, You sure are keeping busy.

onevoicewild wrote:
Hey Nick - a Danger Den Water Block, collectors Item! Looks cool man, You sure are keeping busy.

Yeah the DD block has been around and it's a great block... Just can't beat the look.

Thanks
Nick