ROG Guru: White Belt Array rolldog PC Specs
    rolldog PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus IX Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i7-7700K w/ monoblock
    Memory (part number)32GB G. SKILL TridentZ DDR4 PC4-32000 4000Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte AORUS 1080 Ti Extreme (full waterblock)
    Monitor2017 Sony 55" A1E OLED
    Storage #1Intel Optane 32GB Cache Drive w/ 8TB Seagate
    Storage #2Samsung 960 Pro M.2 NVMe 1TB
    CPU CoolerBitspower Monoblock
    CaseIn Win Tou 2.0
    Power Supply1065-SIV
    Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB
    Mouse Corsair Gaming Sabre Laser RGB Gaming Mouse
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800
    Headset/Speakers Sony 55" A1E
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterUbiquiti UniFi USG Pro 4
    Accessory #1 Alphacool Cape Corp Coolplex HF metall chrome reservoir
    Accessory #2 Laing DDC w/ brushed aluminum mod top
    Accessory #3 Dual Aquacomputer Airplex 360mm radiators

HELP! PC locks up in BIOS after powering on

I've been out of town for the last week, and while I was gone I turned my PC off, since I knew I wouldn't need to access it while I was gone. Upon returning, my PC is acting flaky. I just finished building this about a month or 2 ago and didn't have any prior problems. I'm running an Asus X99-Deluxe, i7-5960X CPU, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2800 memory (4-4GB sticks), 2-EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked GPUs running SLI, a Samsung XP941 M.2 PCIe SSD as my primary drive with my OS, 2-Samsung 840 Pros setup in RAID0 to install my software to, and a 2TB drive and a 1TB drive holding all my data. Everything is also setup in a custom waterloop.

Before I left, everything was running perfectly. I had the CPU overclocking to 4.4GHz, I was running the XMP profile 2 @ 3000, and BLCK was set at 127.5. Initially, my PC wouldn't even put anything on the display. I finally had to reset my BIOS back to default settings, and I changed the switches on the MB back to default. After this, I could access my BIOS, but every time I go into the BIOS to change a lot of my settings back, everything locks up and the only way to fix it is to power everything down. It usually locks up within 30-60 seconds of me being in the BIOS changing some settings. It doesn't matter what settings I'm changing, it locks up everytime no matter what I'm doing, and about once out of every 3 tries, when I power everything on, no display. I can't even get to the BIOS.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I thought about flashing an older BIOS, I forgot which BIOS it's running, but it was released recently so it's probably the most recent. I would appreciate any suggestions to get this thing running again.

Thanks.