cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen blanks out randomly | video card issue g750 JH how and whaT?

Cunfuu_Polac
Level 7
I have no idea to explain this so I recoreded a video for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoT0kgZS5k YouTube Video]

so this happens me most of the time but after a couple restart it fixes it self randomly and it happens randomly..

most of the time it comes with game intro's and booting intro.(the intro with asus rog logo) and rarely but randomly happens while in a game.

I HAVE no idea I searched a lot for this issue.. plz help 😞 guarantee still stays and t has 2 more years but I dont want to send it to service I just dont trust services..

I tried---
*to change Nvidia's power management options
--didnt work restoredto fabric confg
*remove battery and power cable after press hold to power button for 10 sec then plugged all power back and open
----didnt work..
*to move screen for diffrent degrees
--didnt work
*to re install older or newer Nvidia's drivers
----didnt work restoredto fabric confg
*to re install openGL
----didnt work restoredto fabric confg.
PLZ HALP.. 😞
10 REPLIES 10

Cunfuu_Polac
Level 7
Up up ;_;

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Hi,

Have you tried to connect an external monitor and does the same problem show up on the external monitor?

If there are no problems with the external monitor and only problems when using your notebook screen, it indicates a hardware problem with the notebook/screen.

Thanks for the Easy Advice I tried worked with teamviewer while screen goes something else everything is working normally on teamviewer. but about that laptop's screen connector or something is not working well. but I dont trust Service is there anything I can do?? I really really dont trust service...

Areosjc
Level 8
You really need to test an external screen first, if it works with the external screen that will lead you yo discard your GPU and the issue will be your cable or the LCD, sometimes the cable gets stuck by the movement of the screen to close it or open and pulls out of place.

Good luck

Areosjc wrote:
You really need to test an external screen first, if it works with the external screen that will lead you yo discard your GPU and the issue will be your cable or the LCD, sometimes the cable gets stuck by the movement of the screen to close it or open and pulls out of place.

Good luck

Hey thanks for the advice here is the results
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0DLyKCdnLg

I actualy played A lot witg external screen after 1-2 hours I just closed the screen for toilet visiting and after it happened

Areosjc
Level 8
It seems you have a faulty LVDS connector, the external screen probes your GPU and motherboard are ok, and I think your LCD is also Ok because when it gets the signal shows the right image, try to reconnect the cable, you will need to dissasembly your LCD and remove keyboard for that. So you can reconnect both ends.

Good luck

Cunfuu_Polac
Level 7
BUT the guarantee.. the 2 years of service will be gone....
and I will never send it to service cuz in Turkey/izmir Asus service which name is "Teleservice"... is SUCKS and Bull**** repairs..
Sony uses teleservice as well and I sended my phone to them after 2 month (it must be repaired in 1 month) phone came back as used by someone and some specs were gone.. and the bad thing was I couldnt resend it, guarantee was gone...
I 'll never send my precius laptop to Teleservice... who know what they gonna do.. and the bad thing I paid 4000$ to this( ;_;)

and are you sure? I actually though its a driver or gpu problem.. cuz mostly happens while booting and in games and videos

Cunfuu_Polac
Level 7
Yes Thx Areosjc I did open my laptop's inside I tested many times its LVDS connector's cable.. cablebroken inside I tried diffrent things now its working but I gotta change my lvds con. so I got 120hz 3d screen but does lvds connecter matter with 60 fps one?

Areosjc
Level 8
Hi, I check your video again and your JH is 3D version so you need to order the 3D cable, it's a different connector. The 3D version use eDP and the 2D uses LVDS. Check this store they have the correct cable it says LVDS but it's the right one http://www.asusparts.eu/es/Asus-14005-00890300. If you do the surgery please take some pictures from your motherboard, so we can find which version of motherboard use the 3D model.

Good luck!!!