cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock Voltage Flash Asus DCU 2 OC Gtx 780 Bios

Alton_Brown
Level 7
Hello everyone. (I figure I also Post here as well) I came back to the most helpful place!... I hope someone can help. I've tried searching the forums but haven't had luck. I'm looking to flash the bios on my Asus GTX 780 DCU2 OC graphics card. I have done a lot of reading about this. I want to unlock the voltage for a better overclock. I know that I need the correct bios for my specific card. I know I need NVFLASH. Can someone please direct me to finding this info and give me some guidance on this. Right now I have a very stable overclock with Power and GPU Temp target maxed out. My GPU and Mem offset are both sitting nice at +225. with my voltage + 50mv. I'm getting a boost clock of 1254mhz. Of course after hours of benchmarking and overclocking I now have a good stable artifact free, non crashing overclock going. My card is old and I have altered the heat sink and have 2 Corsair SP 120s running on it. On heavy long term load its only reaching 52c. I know that's a great temp. But now I feel I want to take the card further. Can someone please help? AND OF COURSE I UNDERSTAND IT IS AT MY OWN RISK!. LOL..
0 REPLIES 0