cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Causes Of BSOD's -G75VW

lucfafard31
Level 7
Hello! Ive had a g75vw for almost 3 years now and it can out run almost all other full desktops! But while in these years ive gotten some experince. I have posted two other threads that I have solved and found what caused it. Now 60% of the bsods I was getting before was from the newer nvidia graphics driver (For the 660M).If you have just re-insalled windows and if you see new updates for the nvidia drivers, DO NOT DOWNLOAD! Only download the drivers from the support site for the G75VW.
Now the other 40% were from a logitech headset, the G230. It would cause memory issues, with no word error. The error with the nvidia driver is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and some times PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREAS . I think that its caused by the nvidia experince thing that comes with it, but im just about to re-install the new one without experince, I'll post my results in the reply. Please post any suggestion, loop holes or opinions.
2 REPLIES 2

lucfafard31
Level 7
I have just concluded that my hypothesis was wrong. Its the driver, not the software that comes with it.

lucfafard31
Level 7
Just found another, usb related. Suggested unplugging/plugging in new usb 's when computer is off, or else may crash. If you crash, boot into safe mode with networking and re-install usb drivers.