cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i get witcher 3 wild hunt????

aiiidawg
Level 7
Hello so for Christmas my dad got me a g751jt ch71 laptop. I went to asus website I saw a promo NVidia/asus is giving it for free with 900 series of gpu. so how can I get it, the laptop was purchased from amazon.
8 REPLIES 8

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
That ad will be for 900 Graphics cards...the add in kind for desktops. The only way you'd get a game with a laptop is if it was in a bundle and the last one I remember was last year with AC4

Prostar_Compute
Level 9
I think you receive a voucher/rebate for promos such as that, if not from the OEM, then from the merchant. Pay attention to the promotion date, as it may have began after you got your laptop.

But as Myk SilentShadow mentioned, if it's for the desktop cards, I'm afraid that would leave you out of the loop. 😞

We customize Asus, MSI, and Clevo laptops!

aiiidawg
Level 7
thx guys

HulkSmash
Level 8
You just have to see where he bought it from. The offer is valid for all 900 series cards. However, the promotion is still subject to the seller. When I bought my G751JT, they had the 3 games from Ubisoft of your choice. I bought my laptop from amazon, and their promotion was valid only for desktop GPUs, however NewEgg actually included the 900m series in the promotion at the time.

CrowsRevenge
Level 7
Yea I got a copy of the witcher 3 with my purchase of my g751 jy through newegg. Granted I cant play it till may 19th. But cant beat free.

Agodeshalf
Level 7
I ordered mine from Amazon as well. Saw that the promotion was available, and include mobile GPUs, so figured it couldn't hurt to ask.
Just got off chatting with Amazon, asking for my code. Showed them that newegg was offering the promo. Instead of a code, they
credited my account for $59.99, and then I ordered the game. Free is good.

Agodeshalf wrote:
I ordered mine from Amazon as well. Saw that the promotion was available, and include mobile GPUs, so figured it couldn't hurt to ask.
Just got off chatting with Amazon, asking for my code. Showed them that newegg was offering the promo. Instead of a code, they
credited my account for $59.99, and then I ordered the game. Free is good.

I would have taken the credit and kept it..... you can buy the code for $30 on eBay. Hell, I sold mine for $25.

So here is a dumb question I brought my G751JY on the 04/04/2015 which is within the period defined - yet I can not find a redemption code
anywhere for the Witcher III even though it was brought within in the promo period - does that mean I'm not getting it? I know my laptop was
purchased through a supplier that was specified as being part of the promotion and I know that the advertisement specified that laptops are
included in the promotion.

That being the case it sounds like some time for some complaining on my part to ASUS if it doesn't show up.
I truly believe that there are people on this planet who should voluntarily remove them selves from the gene pool.
Maximus IV Extreme Z/16G/2600K, Rampage V Extreme Edition 10/32G/6900K, G751JY-T7042H
Zenith Extreme Alpha/64G/2950x , X399 Prime A/32G/1900X
Power Mad Mu ha ha ha