cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 quick questions on my Asus G75V

That_Asus_guy
Level 7
Hey guys, new forum member here. I have 2 questions I am hoping someone can help me out with. Also if I am posting in the wrong section please feel free to correct the post.

I have an Asus ROG G75V with an i7, 3GB: GTX 670m, 12 gb of Ram. The thing is a beast for what I paid for it but recently I am having an issue when my girlfriend is over using it to play her game (Rift). a few months ago the game was able to run on high setting with a max fps of around 45 (I know this is not high to most of you but coming from a MacBook Pro it is to us lol). Now while in game we are getting about half that and had to downgrade to medium graphics. I know with on going patching of MMO's sometimes they become more taxing on the PC than they previous were but I do not use the Laptop for anything other than gaming, so I'm curious if this might be an issue with the Laptop itself.

Also my second question is more of a PARTS question. It seems as if there is an issue with the right Fan. there is a loud noise coming from it when ever it gets hot. It is still working as I can hear and see it moving as usual. This, I thought might be the cause in drop in power as well, but the issue with the game was taking place before the issue with the fan. I'm curious to know if the Fan is under any warranty?

Thank you guys in advance for any help and answers you can apply here.
0 REPLIES 0